• ARCHIVES 
  • » for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

Pages: 1234567..7

for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

joedazh
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

yeah,it is so cool to draw a girl that is wet..:D wet by the rain!.. :o=D:lol:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

i drew my own character :D
niichan
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]i want to draw man9a!man9a is number one! how about u?[/align]
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

right now? i wanna draw the Whopper burger..i wanna go to burger king!!!:crybaby:
Shinobi
» n00b
1969-12-31

I want to draw myself drawing 'myself-drawing-myself'. :P u know what i mean? [img]http://www.laymark.com/i/o/18.gif[/img]
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

awtz! really huh?.. ur not worried about urself huh? :D

Last edited by joedazh (2008-09-17 02:42:23)

Shin-hime03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][b]tweaktweakers wrote:[/b] Anime Manggas.. Bcause whenever I try It'll always looks messy..[/quote] haha..me too! because I don't have the talent much! :D wish I have. :/ [quote][b]joedazh wrote:[/b] you are blessed because you had a happy family.. otherwise not like my family.. i came from a broken family it is so hard to go on living.. but i am not losing hope that someday i will have a happy family just like yours tnx 4 d comment! :D[/quote] aww.. i hope you will soon have a happy family.. :( i have family problems too.. me against the other members,, but they don't know what I feel.. hehe. hope you will have a happy happy family very very soon. :D
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the alphabet[b][i] B....[/i][/b] [i]in various of designs....[/i]
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

right now, im in the mood to draw a guitar! =)
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Shin-hime03]haha..me too! because I don't have the talent much! :D wish I have. :/[/quote] awtz! don't worry even if you don't have that talent u just give it a try by practicing and study that is why we need to study in order to commit the talent of what we had! ayt? :D and tnx 2 u 4 d wish that someday i will had a happy family as you said..:D i'm not losing hope to that..;] [quote=cla_15]right now, im in the mood to draw a guitar! =)[/quote] really? if u already done it.. will you post it in this forum?..tnx! coz i love guitar.. (but i don't know if the guitar loves me too?..):lol:
Ervass
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my manga... still in the background work... in progress and create a character bio.. its so hard really
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm... heart hearts heart and hearts...... and i'll paint em wit different shades of colors ^.^
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:D .anime manga!! specially cute boys..
ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahahah... Creating Manga is EVERY (soon to be) artist's dream, even comics. I'm also giving my best of composing a story for it... [align=center][quote]"[b]PRACTICE[/b] can produce [b]PERFECTION[/b]" L:lol:L[/quote] [/align]
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

me?? :question: my manga of coz!! i really lyk to draw it!!! XD!
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh yeah! more on mangas huh? kip on posting some comments here!.. :wallbash:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D Im gonna draw a Person who has a long hair and has a similar face to oruchimaro.. hahaha.. because oruchimaru has a great costume..haha
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

male anime characters!! original or fanart.. it's a hobby.. :lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]weeeee.......i'll draw [i]his[/i] face.....:wow::wow::wow:.....[/b]
marius
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im fond of drawing coz its my hobby and im always drawing anime in my imagination!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:25

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy