• ARCHIVES 
  • » for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

Pages: 112345677

for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

joedazh
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

yer right!.. me too! i love to draw since i was a kid.. draw something that what comes on my mind!.. it is cool!..=D
_jeNny_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

i want to draw my self when im asleep coz i dont know what im look like!
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i will draw anime chibis. and draw something for my friends. ;)
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

silly hearts,,, just for fun.. and they're easy to draw.. hahaha
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i wanna draw sunako.. haha.. i just want to draw her.. i dunno why =D
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i want to draw more circles, never ending love,hope,happiness,fear,success,etc.. hehehe
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i would like to draw my friends so that i will have an everlasting memory from them.. :)
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my friends!! :lol:
BloodKing01
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center].... for me, I'll draw a drum set.... with my band.......... .. ..coz' that's my dream.. .. ..i have many ideas inside my mind.. including animes,online games and .. abstract.. =)[/align]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

~edited~ map of the philippines is easy so y not map of the world made of shit ...............=D

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-10-04 10:50:10)

P-chi
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to draw a blood-soaked girl with a smirk on its face. i always draw people without their faces, i dont know why. prolly because i'm loveless? HAHA. i need inspiration! JK! :D:lol:
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

A couple... Because the girl I always draw is not lonely anymore. =) I want to draw other things too like sceneries, and fashion clothes... More complicated is t3h beauty.

Last edited by lalalalalalala (2008-10-05 21:43:27)

empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]This is frustrating. I was never given the talent to draw. Haha. But if I can draw, I'd draw all the organisms I see from my day to day life. Yeah right. ORGANISMS, and that includes YOU! XD[/color]
dont ask
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahhm..caricatured me!!
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_jeNny_]i want to draw my self when im asleep coz i dont know what im look like![/quote] haha! u don't think what had you doin' when you sleep? all of us had the same no idea of what we look like when we are asleep its bcoz our eyes are close.. but,nice try goodluck! :lol: i'm so happy for you guys! for the comments you post here guys! kip 'em coming!.. :D:D:D
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a smile. so that everyone would be happy. hehehe
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a tree :D w/ every single detail.
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Actually, I don't know how to draw. But if I can I will draw nature :D :) A drawing that has it's message. Woo. I'm great. LOL.[/b]
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me?? the logo og tau gamma phi..because i like it! and im a member of that fraternity
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=P-chi]because i'm loveless? HAHA. i need inspiration! JK![/quote] me too!.. but i had so many friends that inspires me much.. and my family.. [quote=nElOu]I don't know how to draw.[/quote] hehe1 it's not a big deal f u don't know how to draw.. just practice coz practice makes perfect.. hehehe! :D:D:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

Pages: 112345677

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:45

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy