• ARCHIVES 
  • » for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

Pages: 1..1234567

for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

princesa30
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

[color=pink]i don't know how to draw :cry: but i will try my best to draw :lol: i will draw my dream boy hahah =D i will draw chibbis and mangas like yamato nadeshiko...[/color]
tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

i wanna draw,,, my beautifull moments.. coz i love memories..
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i would draw a portarait of a happy family coz i never had one... =(
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ocean,coz it cools my eyes and any nature!
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I really want to draw something abstract.
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love to draw anime, fashion and nature. coz I love seeing my own style of art.
lydia.c
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Draw a picture of my cats because it keeps my hopes up. :):lol:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want 2 draw manga 2 b manga maker is d one of ma dream =D
tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll try to draw my face..=p if i really can XD coz..i just like it haha
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i dunno.. i usually get some scratch paper and scribble some random thing then just build on that freakin scribble.. :P
D E V L Y N
» n00b
1969-12-31

my bf's face :D ahaha.
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

anime and manga.. i draw them always =)
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]The Star. So I can always peek to a thing that always shimmer :P [/color][/b]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D UuUhHhMm a dove.. :D:thumbsup:
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it,s been a long time.. that i had my last post here! anyways,thanks for all your comments guys! kip 'em droppin' here! :D
LenYuuki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will draw manga-anime character because thats my talent ^^
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll draw my dream guy hahahaha!! he must be handsome :D
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jazsmiine02]i'll draw my dream guy hahahaha!! he must be handsome[/quote] it should be me!.. hehehe! just kidding!..:D continue dropping your comments here.. thankz guyz!.. :D:D:D
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Anime because I love to draw their beautiful eyes ...
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=beary_cute]I love to draw their beautiful eyes[/quote] me too! even though they are big but they're cool! heheh! :=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for me it's a body of a woman,because it has the lines and curves that is easy to draw!...:P

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:43

[ 9 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy