• ARCHIVES 
  • » simple you will only ask anything to the person next to you.... but the question should starts from this...wh questions... [b]how ....why ....where.....when....who[/b] you can also use the yes or

simple you will only ask anything to the person next to you.... but the question should starts from this...wh questions... [b]how ....why ....where.....when....who[/b] you can also use the yes or

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: simple you will only ask anything to the person next to you.... but the question should starts from this...wh questions... [b]how ....why ....where.....when....who[/b] you can also use the yes or

I don't usually go to mall.. maybe once a month? :paranoid: who is your great great great grandfather's name? =D
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: simple you will only ask anything to the person next to you.... but the question should starts from this...wh questions... [b]how ....why ....where.....when....who[/b] you can also use the yes or

[b]I don't know.[/b] he's so great that i can't remember.. :wallbash: where did you buy your shirt? :lol:

Last edited by Lelouch_0 (2008-11-28 12:13:26)

cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

can't remember.. when's your birthday? :)
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

March 10, 19kupong-kupong.. haha.. Where were you last night?
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sleeping with my dog Why ask?
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

coz he wanted 2 haha when was the last time you saw your crush ?

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2008-11-28 12:50:21)

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

NOW? haha. LOL. how did ths happen to me? :lol:
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I don't know.. Where did it happen :o
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

In my room bwahahaha when will you be graduating?
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

in 2011 when is ur b-day?
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

july 27.... whos your crush???here in ftalk... =D
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

three post up :rose: Why ask?

Last edited by Ershin (2008-11-28 21:09:04)

cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] DUNNO[/b] ... :lol: what is ur fav. music? :D
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: uhm.. rnb? hehe and rock.. \m/ what's your fav. movie?
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Let The Right One In How are you today?
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

whe/... i'm fine.. when is the last time you go to school?
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yesterday When will you finish school?
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i dunno when is ur bday.?:cake: :gift:
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

04|10|88 When is yours?
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

11/28/92 who was your last bf/gf? :D

Last edited by charleneajose (2008-11-28 23:58:49)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » simple you will only ask anything to the person next to you.... but the question should starts from this...wh questions... [b]how ....why ....where.....when....who[/b] you can also use the yes or

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:48

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy