• ARCHIVES 
  • » simple you will only ask anything to the person next to you.... but the question should starts from this...wh questions... [b]how ....why ....where.....when....who[/b] you can also use the yes or

simple you will only ask anything to the person next to you.... but the question should starts from this...wh questions... [b]how ....why ....where.....when....who[/b] you can also use the yes or

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: simple you will only ask anything to the person next to you.... but the question should starts from this...wh questions... [b]how ....why ....where.....when....who[/b] you can also use the yes or

i'm alone here :/ how's ur vacation? :rolleyes:
sweet_beng_kissy
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: simple you will only ask anything to the person next to you.... but the question should starts from this...wh questions... [b]how ....why ....where.....when....who[/b] you can also use the yes or

[b]how many hour does it take to travel in the outer space?[/b] add me up on my Friendster: crazy_sweetpinky14@yahoo.com =D=D=D=D=D [img][/img]

Last edited by sweet_beng_kissy (2008-12-22 01:21:25)

cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i don't know? how's your love life? yihi. :wow:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my love life? i still searching 4 new one right now :lol: who is ur crush? :wow:
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dont have. :P where is your bestfriend now?
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

somewhere out there :lol: where are you from?
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

from Indonesia of course :lol: where u'll celebrate our x-mas? :D

Last edited by setsunacha (2008-12-22 01:33:10)

cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

here in laguna with my family. :D are you a filipino?
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b]yep yep. and proud to be one. :eh::thumbsup: where did you get ur siggy?

Last edited by Lelouch_0 (2008-12-22 01:39:37)

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

in website, mwahahaha :D why do u love ur family? :rolleyes:

Last edited by setsunacha (2008-12-22 01:37:37)

Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

because without my family i can't alive :) who is ur favorite member? :eh:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b]member of what? :/ my family? well, myself i guess. :lol: are you good at dancing?

Last edited by Lelouch_0 (2008-12-22 01:41:16)

Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope,i don't how to dance :lol: do u love Paramore? :wow:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

not yet, coz i haven't listening their song :/ why do u like me? LAWL! :lol:

Last edited by setsunacha (2008-12-22 01:45:49)

ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no do u like anime?
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

of course :D where ur school?
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF99CC][font=Comic Sans Ms]In Manila...Why do u like ftalk? :D[/font][/color]

Last edited by iCeEcUt3 (2008-12-22 01:51:46)

cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

because i like it. haha :D are you happy?
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes i i'm do you feel great?
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

not really. :disgust: how's ur feeling right now? :rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » simple you will only ask anything to the person next to you.... but the question should starts from this...wh questions... [b]how ....why ....where.....when....who[/b] you can also use the yes or

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:27

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy