• ARCHIVES 
  • » simple you will only ask anything to the person next to you.... but the question should starts from this...wh questions... [b]how ....why ....where.....when....who[/b] you can also use the yes or

simple you will only ask anything to the person next to you.... but the question should starts from this...wh questions... [b]how ....why ....where.....when....who[/b] you can also use the yes or

ann gillian
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: simple you will only ask anything to the person next to you.... but the question should starts from this...wh questions... [b]how ....why ....where.....when....who[/b] you can also use the yes or

iba zambales... how does your relationship w. ur friends affect your daily life?
bellemobile
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: simple you will only ask anything to the person next to you.... but the question should starts from this...wh questions... [b]how ....why ....where.....when....who[/b] you can also use the yes or

it makes me happy and proud who is the one you really hates?
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my classmates cause she is so violent.. who are your bestfriends?
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^^[/b] I have a lot of best friend.. but, I hope you can also be my best friend now. is that alright?! hha. btw,. who is the guy(s) or girl(s) that always make you feel happy? :)
Shin-hime03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]friends and family![/b] haha!! [b]who[/b] makes you blush? ;) tehee..
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: private :redface: - what is your funniest childhood experience?
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] ever after by dog..:lol: how's ur lovelyf..??[/align]
darksaint0207
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's challenging..^_^ where is the most ticklish part of your body? :D
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=lightgreen]On my armpit :lol: LOLZ.. Q: Why do you live with friends??![/color][/align]
reyzhielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

coz they mkes me hapy when was ur last date?
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

last sturday. sept.13,2008 and i lurv it.. :wow: who was ur 1st dance?
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my classmate [sup]Princess Sarah Coronel[/sup] :O why you join here??
wench000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

looking for wisdom :D and i want to learn about stuffs :eh: why did you ate the cookie?
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup] week [/sup] [sub] im hungry hek..!! [/sub] [sup] how did you know?? [/sup]

Last edited by gratitude1 (2008-09-15 09:01:00)

ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

coz i know..it.. who is the most behave....schoolmate in ur skul?
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^me joke.... i don't know... :D what makes you happy? :lol:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=deeppink][b][img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1612/1612714ek6ng24839.gif[/img]funny stuffs :lol: [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1612/1612714ek6ng24839.gif[/img]why does babies cry :eh:[/b][/color][/align]

Last edited by EleeGirl (2008-09-17 08:21:47)

ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

coz there want an attention.. are u happy?
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well.. yeah.. how do u look in person
black 404
» n00b
1969-12-31

Straight outta Down... [b]Why do u wanna answer my question?[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » simple you will only ask anything to the person next to you.... but the question should starts from this...wh questions... [b]how ....why ....where.....when....who[/b] you can also use the yes or

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:06

[ 9 queries - 0.570 second ]
Privacy Policy