• ARCHIVES 
  • » simple you will only ask anything to the person next to you.... but the question should starts from this...wh questions... [b]how ....why ....where.....when....who[/b] you can also use the yes or

simple you will only ask anything to the person next to you.... but the question should starts from this...wh questions... [b]how ....why ....where.....when....who[/b] you can also use the yes or

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: simple you will only ask anything to the person next to you.... but the question should starts from this...wh questions... [b]how ....why ....where.....when....who[/b] you can also use the yes or

[b]^[/b] 23 July; dun forget to giev me gift :P lol jwk why did u join friendster? :eh:
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: simple you will only ask anything to the person next to you.... but the question should starts from this...wh questions... [b]how ....why ....where.....when....who[/b] you can also use the yes or

to earn a lot more friends... am i pretty???
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sure y noywhat gift do u like.... hehehehe maybe i just give u a repu... is that okei for u? btw.. i join fs..coz i want to find friends....and chat with them... how did u find ur self?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i looked at teh mirror .. i found my self :/ toinks why do we need to change our underwear regularly ? :/ :paranoid:
jezelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

bcoz i nid to change it... how bout the next person would u change ur underware y?
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes becoz i want and i nid too who is ur crush
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my crush would be.. Ma. Christine Amar..:cool:
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how many gf u have..?:wallbash:
ImmAtUrE
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont have gf coz i am a gurl.. hahaha...:) who is your first kiss???? :kiss:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my mom/... lol..kissie how did you know that someone loves you very much
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

when he/she tells me so!..:D who is your first love?
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][b][sup][s]Paul John G.S[/s][/sup][/b][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler] how will you celebrate christmas?

Last edited by Lelouch_0 (2008-11-23 04:21:22)

ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

alone.. :D will you attend simbang gabi?
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][quote=bad_boy20]how many gf u have..?:wallbash:[/quote] avoid double posting :D you can edit your post @T: I'm not sure :| :arrow: Why are you here? :D [/b]

Last edited by unicaijah (2008-11-23 04:30:00)

23dane06
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=unicaijah]:arrow: Why are you here? :D[/quote] well nothing.. haha.. are you happy?
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no i'm not why do you feel what you fell?
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

...because i just cant stop feeling like this..hehehehehe... when is your birthday??...=|
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]March 24th.[/b] :gift: how do you solve math problems? :D
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

by calculator.. are you good at photoshop?
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yea?! they said. why did you join here in FStalk?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » simple you will only ask anything to the person next to you.... but the question should starts from this...wh questions... [b]how ....why ....where.....when....who[/b] you can also use the yes or

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:09

[ 9 queries - 0.576 second ]
Privacy Policy