• ARCHIVES 
  • » simple you will only ask anything to the person next to you.... but the question should starts from this...wh questions... [b]how ....why ....where.....when....who[/b] you can also use the yes or

simple you will only ask anything to the person next to you.... but the question should starts from this...wh questions... [b]how ....why ....where.....when....who[/b] you can also use the yes or

EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: simple you will only ask anything to the person next to you.... but the question should starts from this...wh questions... [b]how ....why ....where.....when....who[/b] you can also use the yes or

I eat using my mouth~ Chew using my teeth~ Taste it using my tongue~ What is ur cellphone color~??
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: simple you will only ask anything to the person next to you.... but the question should starts from this...wh questions... [b]how ....why ....where.....when....who[/b] you can also use the yes or

using spoon and mah hand... when did you eat?
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=EyyoNaLuvBil]I eat using my mouth~ Chew using my teeth~ Taste it using my tongue~ What is ur cellphone color~??[/quote] gray.. what's yours? [quote=xelcris]using spoon and mah hand... when did you eat?[/quote] a while ago..what did u eat?
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

um french fries where are you?
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

at home.. what are you doing?
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

typing.. :lol: what is ur fav. name?
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i don't have.. what time is it?
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

12:27 pm :D where do you sleep? lol :D
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

At my R00m. Where d0 y0u live?
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

In Angeles City, Pampanga :D How cool is your profile? =|
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i don't know u judge me :D where are you now?
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my profile signifies me.. don't care how cool or how not cool it is... :) hihihih... [b]how long is your patience?[/b] :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmph Till my limited Where do u live ?
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

in our house.. :D who's that in your back? :o
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wood and pillow.. >.< who are you crazy to? :lol:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my crushie.. :D [he's so cute..] how do you express your love to someone? :eh:
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

by choking her.. where did you go last night?
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

went out with friends.. who is your crush?
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wah~! Above u~!! My kevin sweety pie~~:wow: What's up~??
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Ur not following the rules my dinosaur,, haha... When are going to fly liek a bird?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » simple you will only ask anything to the person next to you.... but the question should starts from this...wh questions... [b]how ....why ....where.....when....who[/b] you can also use the yes or

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:29

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy