• ARCHIVES 
  • » simple you will only ask anything to the person next to you.... but the question should starts from this...wh questions... [b]how ....why ....where.....when....who[/b] you can also use the yes or

simple you will only ask anything to the person next to you.... but the question should starts from this...wh questions... [b]how ....why ....where.....when....who[/b] you can also use the yes or

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: simple you will only ask anything to the person next to you.... but the question should starts from this...wh questions... [b]how ....why ....where.....when....who[/b] you can also use the yes or

yeap. hehehe,luv her hair XDD lol -- :arrow: who is ur crush here,at fstalk? :eh:
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: simple you will only ask anything to the person next to you.... but the question should starts from this...wh questions... [b]how ....why ....where.....when....who[/b] you can also use the yes or

i don't have.. :] who's your "love" here in ftalk? :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nobody. :/ just friends eh. :arrow: where do you find me? :lol:
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i dont know? in your shirt. hehe <-[i]korny[/i] :wallbash: :arrow: why do you live?
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

in our house. :D what's your favorite color?
~hitomi_hitomi~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

black.. where do u live?
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

in our home.. hahaha =D=D how's ur day?
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Just fine .. Who gave you chocolate last time ?:D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my tita luv it so much..chocolate rockz how's ur vacation?
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

happy. :D why are you looking at the monitor? :lol:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ew... because i want 2 have fun, and i want 2 online :lol: who d'most important person in ur life? :rolleyes:

Last edited by setsunacha (2008-12-22 00:56:01)

Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my parents =) where have u been lately? :D
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

from nowhere. haha who's your inspiration here in ftalk? haha :lol:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Anne.24 and someone =D :P who is ur enemy in here?
giotzkie05
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont have.. what are you doing now?
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

online and visit ma FS.. :D how are u then? :rolleyes:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah,fine as usual =) how u make ur siggie?
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i just find it in website, i'm not made it :lol: coz i'm not a siggy maker =( why do u like FTalk? :rolleyes:
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

don't know. i just like it. :D who are you with now?

Last edited by cath_ocampo94 (2008-12-22 01:17:28)

-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

-- i just get it from siz rocel's gfx compilation .. ^^ a twilight addict .. :D why edward cullen is soo hot? :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » simple you will only ask anything to the person next to you.... but the question should starts from this...wh questions... [b]how ....why ....where.....when....who[/b] you can also use the yes or

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:35

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy