• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]state whether you are the: Oldest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Youngest etc.[/i] [i] include also: what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family?[/i] [i]for i was the one who made this topic,

Pages: 1..1234567891011

[i]state whether you are the: Oldest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Youngest etc.[/i] [i] include also: what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family?[/i] [i]for i was the one who made this topic,

babykidx
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]state whether you are the: Oldest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Youngest etc.[/i] [i] include also: what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family?[/i] [i]for i was the one who made this topic,

im d oldest... but i wanted to be the bunso... :disgust:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [i]state whether you are the: Oldest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Youngest etc.[/i] [i] include also: what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family?[/i] [i]for i was the one who made this topic,

im the oldest :D :D :D
mm11
» n00b
1969-12-31

im the oldest.:)
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I am in teh [b]middle. [/b] My older brothers favorite sibling is me. :xixi:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'm the oldest
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm the youngest :giggle: And I don't want to have a little brother or sister :run:
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

youngest. :lol:
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

YOUNGEST!! and I really hate it! :lol3:
EX00
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Oldest
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Oldest.
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'm the [b]eldest[/b]. I wanna have an onii-chan / onee-chan[b]! ;___;[/b]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]youngest.[/font][/color]
reigne0611
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Youngest. It sucks dude.
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Oldest. :):)
brown.eyes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm the oldest and the youngest at the same time. (: I don't have a siblings. I'm an only child. I hate it bec. my parents are so strict.
crazy_hydra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im the youngest :D
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i][b]Oldest[/b], and how i wish i was the only one.. the blame is always on me, always my fault, always i'm wrong.. my sister is so lazy,[/i]
jIO
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm the oldest :arrow:the one who ALWAYS gets the blame for his sister's and brother's actions
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'm the [b]youngest[/b], unfortunately. >_<; Hate being compared to my older brothers and sister. [i]Especially[/i] my sister. Ugh.
daine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]oldest.[/b] [i]and i hate it.. :lol3: because everything I do is wrong for them :rolleyes: and i am always the one to do the chores haha. harsh harsh.:O_O: [/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]state whether you are the: Oldest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Youngest etc.[/i] [i] include also: what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family?[/i] [i]for i was the one who made this topic,

Pages: 1..1234567891011

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:43

[ 10 queries - 0.543 second ]
Privacy Policy