• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]state whether you are the: Oldest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Youngest etc.[/i] [i] include also: what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family?[/i] [i]for i was the one who made this topic,

Pages: 1234567891011..11

[i]state whether you are the: Oldest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Youngest etc.[/i] [i] include also: what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family?[/i] [i]for i was the one who made this topic,

43v3r
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]state whether you are the: Oldest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Youngest etc.[/i] [i] include also: what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family?[/i] [i]for i was the one who made this topic,

Im the eldest and and im freaking loving it :eh:
shekinah.xoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [i]state whether you are the: Oldest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Youngest etc.[/i] [i] include also: what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family?[/i] [i]for i was the one who made this topic,

well I'm the OLDEST :| what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family? >> my parents are very supportive. i love being the oldest because i can get what i want easily .. =)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

im the youngest... lolz.. and i dunno if id liek it or what :lol:
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=pRep27]I'm the eldest. but my little sis act as the eldest[/quote] [sub][color=#FF99CC]yay..were same :D except that my one after me act as the oldest ^^ . anyway, i luv being the oldest. well, i really dont know :D i hate being the oldest is because I got the least attention of my parents, it's always my fault =|[/color][/sub]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]im the youngest and i enjoy being the youngest[/b]
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im the only child... =D but supposed to be, im the second... my siblings died when they were still a baby...
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I`m teh 3rd child. :D [we`re actually 4]
amaine_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im the youngest but id prefer to be an eldest
fLutterblue07
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..im the only child.. and i love it!! c0z, i get wat i want..but, i get bored sumtyms..
hellyeah28
» n00b
1969-12-31

im the youngest.. however, being the youngest sometimes seems so hard especially when your older sibling act so immature and you tend to make the decisions that the older must do.. it sucks ya'know :lol:
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'm the youngest and luvin it! ;)
krizziel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im the youngest. and i hate it because my older brother keeps arguing with me. because he thinks that because he is the eldest, he is always right. :thumbsdown:
deceived.ang35
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] second of the 3.. and i hate that i'm being responsible for my 2 brothers cause their irresponsible sometimes.. [/b][/align]
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im the eldest....uhm... i hate it coz... they expect too much from me... haizt....... :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :thunder:
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im the oldest and the youngest :wallbash: i very lonely cz i dont have brother or sister :crybaby:
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i'm the youngest.. and i love it. bec. mah sister loves me.. :wow:
doki_doki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm the only child so i'm the oldest and the youngest! and i don't want to have a baby sister or brother! i want to be the only child =D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

2nd in 3.. but i wanna be the youngest! :crybaby:
_fire_tree_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]oLdesT[/b] >>well, i love it!! coz i can boss my brothers around.... lolz.... >>my parents and relatives spoil me a lot coz im the eldest and only girl.... >> lolz.... >>:lol:
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Fortunately, im the Eldest. and im loving the pressure. haha :lol: toinks, being eldest is not just about the tons of responsibility to handle. it has something to do with gaining respect from your siblings. ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]state whether you are the: Oldest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Youngest etc.[/i] [i] include also: what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family?[/i] [i]for i was the one who made this topic,

Pages: 1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:26

[ 9 queries - 0.497 second ]
Privacy Policy