• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]state whether you are the: Oldest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Youngest etc.[/i] [i] include also: what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family?[/i] [i]for i was the one who made this topic,

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

[i]state whether you are the: Oldest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Youngest etc.[/i] [i] include also: what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family?[/i] [i]for i was the one who made this topic,

chain_gang_cena
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]state whether you are the: Oldest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Youngest etc.[/i] [i] include also: what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family?[/i] [i]for i was the one who made this topic,

youngest of the 5
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [i]state whether you are the: Oldest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Youngest etc.[/i] [i] include also: what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family?[/i] [i]for i was the one who made this topic,

[color=salmon]i'm d 2nd eldest..^_^ i lyk bein' d eldest wen i can myk orders to my 'lil bro & sis..^_^ wat i h8 is my mom fave my eldest sis rather than me..huhuhuhu:doubt:[/color]
peachfuzz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]eldest[/b] and [u]youngest[/u] ;] Only child, oh men...
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well im the only child =)
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oldest -hate hate hate :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

youngest of 4..weeeh spoiled a lot :D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

me youngest~ just have 1 big bro~ and i'm a last child of ma famz ;]
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im the eldest..for me its so good to be the eldest coz i get watever i want...
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Im the youngest =D:thumbsup:
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm the [b]oldest[/b] in the three.... i dont like being like it because i dont olways have the thing you know... i cant have what they have because they say i'm already done on it.... i like it because no can judge me excep my parentsss....hehe coz i always judge my younger brothers...
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i'm the [i][u]youngest[/u][/i] of 4. and i luv being the youngest because i can get what i want. :arrow: so spoiled. =D:thumbsup: what i hate about the youngest is that i was always commanded by my sisters. :doubt::thumbsdown: [/b]

Last edited by chezyka02 (2008-12-10 05:10:48)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Youngest :D:D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
arvinyu11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

2nd... i hate being 2nd because all the excess chores that our maid cant do is passed to me
ERGO Devilfish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im the oldest =) a very irresponsible one
el-OH-vee-EE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]im the 1st of 1st :D unica hija in short. && em luvin' it also.[/align]
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

2nd youngest..... hihi!!!
ilubmuffins02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well i'm the 2nd of the 3..it doesnt matter to me whether i'm d youngest or oldest i just do my stuffs good and my parents will get proud of me or happy..:)
`eMovoN
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im the 2nd and the youngest son :D
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I am the youngest and the eldest, For I am an only child. :lol: But Im not a brat :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]2nd or middle of d 3, all boys. :) [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]state whether you are the: Oldest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Youngest etc.[/i] [i] include also: what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family?[/i] [i]for i was the one who made this topic,

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:41

[ 11 queries - 0.090 second ]
Privacy Policy