• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]state whether you are the: Oldest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Youngest etc.[/i] [i] include also: what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family?[/i] [i]for i was the one who made this topic,

Pages: 1234567891011..11

[i]state whether you are the: Oldest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Youngest etc.[/i] [i] include also: what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family?[/i] [i]for i was the one who made this topic,

gladz23
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]state whether you are the: Oldest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Youngest etc.[/i] [i] include also: what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family?[/i] [i]for i was the one who made this topic,

well.. im the [i]oldest[/i]..sooooooo many responsibilities.. huhuh :crybaby:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [i]state whether you are the: Oldest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Youngest etc.[/i] [i] include also: what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family?[/i] [i]for i was the one who made this topic,

I'm the oldest. i hate it because you get all the chores. While the youngest gets all the attention.:doubt:
rikku
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]yeah ur ryt. :P i can gain m0re attenti0n than my older sister. whahahaha. :eh:[/i]
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i have 2 siblings, so we're actually 3 i'm in the middle (2nd child) the oldest will always be "the boss" and the youngest is the princess in our house, well I'm really left out =D

Last edited by uNlOvedgUrltAn (2008-11-02 08:23:45)

xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]youngest. hehe[/b]:D
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me im a middle child im the black sheep and mostly im being left out..
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

in my case im the eldest :) way to tight to be one harhar
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]im 2nd to the last![/b][/color]
calistrtballr
» n00b
1969-12-31

youngest of 3............
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm the middle child.
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'm the oldest of 3. and have so many responsibilities. urrgh.
reyzhielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im the youngest,
jhenz0721
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I'm the youngest but not spoiled... [/b] :wow:
mAttbUnsO
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to be youngest..
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm the youngest Everyone already already graduated from school. haha. I'm the only one who's studying. yeah I always like being the youngest. I just don't like works.
itsjanelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

im the youngest && its like woaah! ilove iit. haha
auris_gill
» n00b
1969-12-31

`youngest.. `and they treat me as a kid baby, `hehehe..
pretzkul
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im the eldest..duhh!!my younger brother have there attention always..
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'm the [b]eldest[/b] i hate it when they're putting all the blame on me!
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I'm the eldest girl.. I love it! Cause' I'm the 1st female that my parents love! =)[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]state whether you are the: Oldest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Youngest etc.[/i] [i] include also: what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family?[/i] [i]for i was the one who made this topic,

Pages: 1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:17

[ 9 queries - 0.506 second ]
Privacy Policy