• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]state whether you are the: Oldest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Youngest etc.[/i] [i] include also: what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family?[/i] [i]for i was the one who made this topic,

Pages: 1..1234567891011

[i]state whether you are the: Oldest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Youngest etc.[/i] [i] include also: what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family?[/i] [i]for i was the one who made this topic,

leipot
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]state whether you are the: Oldest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Youngest etc.[/i] [i] include also: what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family?[/i] [i]for i was the one who made this topic,

i hate being the oldest..i want to be the [i]bunso[/i]
Crazyham-ham
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [i]state whether you are the: Oldest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Youngest etc.[/i] [i] include also: what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family?[/i] [i]for i was the one who made this topic,

COOL AVA!!!!!!! :o :thumbsup: -leipot
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^hee offtopic :penguin::penguin: im the youngest! luv it! =D
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

youngest and i hate it :wallbash:
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im in 2nd!! hmm... i love in it!!! :D
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:D :D :D :D oldest :D :D :D :D
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

*complicated. Uhh, actually I should've been the [i]2nd[/i] but then the eldest died, so I'm the [b]oldest[/b] now. :D
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm the second eldest....:D
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'm the youngest and it's cool =)
iiieniarroliii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ELDEST... i hate the PRESSURE...
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]...the eldest hir...[/b][/color] :mad:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=iiieniarroliii]ELDEST... i hate the PRESSURE...[/quote] i agree wid u sis :crybaby:
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

still the eldest.. =D=D pressure.. :wallbash::wallbash:
dianepopziee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me..im the oldest .. its ok..just livin my life.. dont think about the pressure..haha:D
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

eldest :wallbash: :wallbash:
i-lab-mee
» n00b
1969-12-31

im the youngest.. and im loving it :D
xXxanthony24xXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

I,m second to the last and i love it =)
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:D :D :D oldest =D =D =D
cuty.franz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] youngest.. I really love to be the youngest.. hehehe :D[/b][/align]
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

uh. im the eldest. :wasted: =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]state whether you are the: Oldest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Youngest etc.[/i] [i] include also: what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family?[/i] [i]for i was the one who made this topic,

Pages: 1..1234567891011

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:08

[ 9 queries - 0.071 second ]
Privacy Policy