• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]state whether you are the: Oldest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Youngest etc.[/i] [i] include also: what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family?[/i] [i]for i was the one who made this topic,

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

[i]state whether you are the: Oldest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Youngest etc.[/i] [i] include also: what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family?[/i] [i]for i was the one who made this topic,

edriann007
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]state whether you are the: Oldest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Youngest etc.[/i] [i] include also: what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family?[/i] [i]for i was the one who made this topic,

I'm an only child! [i]But I'm not spoiled![/i]
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [i]state whether you are the: Oldest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Youngest etc.[/i] [i] include also: what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family?[/i] [i]for i was the one who made this topic,

youngest and coolest! :cool: :cool: hehe
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=edriann007]I'm an only child! But I'm not spoiled![/quote] me to....................................
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img] [i][color=hotpink]The youngest of all.. The one who buys in the store always..[/color][/i] [img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][/align]
aicullen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#ff6699][b]eldest. they expect too much from me :([/b][/color]
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=aicullen]eldest. they expect too much from me[/quote] i agree 2 you Ai
Watcher
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm the first of three siblings. Same with [b]aicullen[/b], being the first really gives the pressure because of too much expectations from others. :crybaby:
-xXhAzeLLeXx-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im d 3rd of 4... i kinda hate it 'coz my oldr bro. nd sisz alwyz boss me around...:(

Last edited by -xXhAzeLLeXx- (2008-12-29 14:19:33)

miserable_angel06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]im the youngest.. =D[/b]
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im the oldest :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
uthie_takarai
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I'm the youngest.[/b] :D:thumbsup:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

im at the middle acctualy. :D
giotzkie05
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=rikku]hmmm. im the last, and i love being the youngest because my parents gave me what i want and also my needs, and they love me the most. wahahaha. (xoree kay ate! =D) and i also hate of being the last of the family because im the one who's always being commanded to buy something, to get something. etc.! :wallbash:[/quote] same here :D :D :D but.. the difference. they love us in equal. my parents dont have favoritism :D :D :d =D and. im not commanded ALWAYS to buy or to get something hehehhe
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well, I'm supposed to be middle child. But my big bro died, so I guess I'm oldest. =(

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-12-29 23:13:05)

rikku
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]ohh. xsuree t0 hir dat. :cry:[/i]
richard5
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm the oldest of them... that's all
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'm the oldest of them :D
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im the eldest :)
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im the youngest.. :wasted:
rock09eyjay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we're 4.. and im 2nd. and i slightly hate it! ahha.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]state whether you are the: Oldest, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Youngest etc.[/i] [i] include also: what do you like and hate of being the ____ of your family?[/i] [i]for i was the one who made this topic,

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:40

[ 9 queries - 0.584 second ]
Privacy Policy