• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

Pages: 12345678..8

[color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

losher29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

[color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you dont have any reputation then dont post.[/u][/color] [i] Dont go here And say you forgot The instructions are there.[/i]

Last edited by losher29 (2008-11-19 05:06:41)

+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

for me was sis akuzet16 tenchu sizie akuzet!
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

mine was my buddy her in ftalk..jesusfreak..:P
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]i can't even remember mine.........[/b][/color]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jesusfreaks]i can't even remember mine.........[/quote] the instruction is up there :lol: lol =D

Last edited by losher29 (2008-11-18 18:53:07)

bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i cant remember..i'm sorry! :|
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol, nyc topic :eh: @T: well I dunno her, but she['s kinda nyc :) LaThaSaL

Last edited by tap13 (2008-11-18 19:17:48)

Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: mine is her: ---xXirukiTepe---
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bebefatz]i cant remember..i'm sorry! :|[/quote] pls. read the instructions. lol. :D
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]thnks^^^^mine is dJeZzy.... [/b][/color]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it's cowocupu!!! =)...
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]mine is jesusfreaks. haha today. :lol: :D:thumbsup:[/b][/align]
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I still remember who gave me reputation.. :) and its so important to me.. the member is :arrow: naddnadd :thumbsup: she gave me when im still newbie.. then i gave her a reputation.. :D[/b][/align]
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]well,mine ! I have only one repu and sir kaygee give it..!thanks sir kaygee..! but I'm still waiting for many repu..!hope others give me too..![/b]
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=pink] [font= Tahoma] sis akuzet..^_^[/color] [/font]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[sup]It's [b]cremonti[/b], but sad to say that he's now Banned! :cry:[/sup]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]mine is ate Hy.. (HiLyNkAwAii).. dang.. i miss her sooo much.. =( she's my first ate here.. :P [/b]
jeckzel
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahaha...i dont have any + repu yet :D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ hi there bro or sis? It is said in first page that..[i](read the quoted part below)[/i] [quote=losher29]If you dont have any reputation then dont post.[/quote] I hope it is now clear to you. Next time read and Understand the thread, ok? :)
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mine is sis Gela. she is nice to me. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:26

[ 10 queries - 0.598 second ]
Privacy Policy