• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

Pages: 12345678..8

[color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

mine is mod [b]AFZULNIZAM[/b]. haha, i'm sure sis bel will glad to hear it. :lol:
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

mah first repu...hmmmmmmm t'was given to me by Lhyrickz.... the yellow mushroom gurl... thanks to her,,, for givng me mah first repu... mhuahhhh.. :D :kiss:
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mine is edriann007. thanks to him. :D

Last edited by ehreehkah (2008-11-19 05:05:56)

0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mine is amirulzz,,, :lol:
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my first repu was given by [b]kathleen24[/b] when i was a newbie..:eh:
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]tnx sir losher for da repu..! :eh:[/b]
hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mine is alexandraroca.. :D
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

dJeZzy is the person who gave me the 1st repu I appreciate her kindness that she had shown^^ :D
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she is djezzy! :wow: :penguin:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=yh3t]she is djezzy! :wow: :penguin:[/quote] [b][color=blue]Same w/ me djeZzy[/b][/color]
anaid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mine.... kmcd86..... "for your cool layouts" :D
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] mine is mod thinay. ahaha! i will never forget that day. :lol:[/b]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ate danx. :D aka Minekoarch =D
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Mine was from charm_caster0604 in DweaIsMe's Req thread. Rules Updated(W33kends only) it said: [quote]i like your avatars! they're really cute. ^_^ + 2008-05-31 15:48:33[/quote] ] thank you so much! x]]
_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

from jmaex3.. idk but thnx :lol:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mine is [b]dimee[/b]. :D
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Switpotato was the first one in the Tricks an Tutorials section. :D
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Its shirow.....
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]Mine was InfamousJ, he says that my new memeber introduction thread made him laugh. Aww, thanks Mr InfamousJ! :D[/color]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i think its from sis VENETIA if im not mistaken?! yeah..it was her... =( i miss her.. haiz... :(

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-11-20 08:19:10)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:35

[ 9 queries - 0.567 second ]
Privacy Policy