• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

Pages: 1..12345678

[color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

[quote=naddnadd]i got (-)repu from greatpretender22 because wrong thread :cry: but it's alright ~ =) (when i was newbie)[/quote] yea .. my 1st repu is minus =D but [b]LaThaSaL[/b] give me the [b]+[/b] one so it change my image sankyuuuuu sis :wow:
ijahcamille
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

-- mine is ate [b]EleeGirl [/b] love her ;]]
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the 1st repu give by xo0ox thnx :D
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

My [b]1st repu[/b] was from Angeli718. :D [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_add.gif[/img]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Mine was memay12. for-"i lyk ur layout... kip 8 up.,.." [quote=LOUISE.27]My 1st repu was from Angeli718. :D[/quote] Really? Me? I don't remember. Haha~

Last edited by angeli718 (2009-01-11 15:50:51)

xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=vbuzz3r]the 1st repu give by xo0ox thnx :D[/quote] np.. :):thumbsup: mine was from Rakkztar.. tnx bro.. :thumbsup::)
manikka.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Mine's [b]krizziel[/b]. LMAO, my best friend. ((:
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]AFZULNIZAM[/b] Gave me first Repu
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mine is gabanxfloop.... :D
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]reikazek[/b] she gaved me the very first repu..
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

xo0ox give my first repu :D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i received my first ever repu on: [b][u]2008-07-09 17:59:47[/u] (that was 4 months after being a member here!)[/b] I was already a Maniac then, nobody knows me then... =) i really feel so OP during those times.... until this [url=http://theftalk.com/p=dJeZzy]kind-hearted sis[/url] noticed me, and gave me my first ever repu =) I never expected that my repu count would suddenly sprout into its current count :) Thank you so much.... "[b]dJeZzy[/b]" :kiss:

Last edited by jieduck (2009-01-13 01:12:46)

nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my first repu came from [url=http://theftalk.com/p=jesusfreaks]jesusfreaks[/url].. he just greeted merry christmas and all.. but my first REAL repu came from my sis annie.. *ann gillian*. [url=http://theftalk.com/p=ann+gillian]she[/url] was the first person i became sissies and friends with here. :D miss [url=http://theftalk.com/p=ann+gillian]her[/url] already. :crybaby:
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

reputation???. Hmm.. not yet... :) who will give me..?. hi..hi... saty nice!.
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yay.. I got my first reputation a moment ago// :) from [b]jieduck[/b] Thanks, Bro!. keep in touch!.
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

From Bro. [b]Kaygee[/b] :D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

from [b]hazel013[/b] :D:D:D
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it was from... idiot_goblinz and im so proud of it... =D

Last edited by _micah (2009-01-13 04:56:28)

vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

first repu come from xo0ox :D
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

from: zyrax86 let's mke it 100 sis..... stay activ ^__^ 2008-12-02 22:58:52
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:52

[ 9 queries - 0.597 second ]
Privacy Policy