• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

Pages: 112345678..8

[color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

miss kathleen24 tenkz a lot :D:D:D:D:D
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

[b]Bro Jesse/Infamous J... I miss him.. His plus repu for me was about the first thread I made..[/b]
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]reikazek[/b] tnx siz..;)
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Weew. Loev this thread XDDD The first member who gave me Repu was [b][url=http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=4865/]theycallmeK[/url][/b] :D :D His description : [i]She loved my page[/i] -- and yeah, I do loev his page XDDD =D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Bro jesusfreak~~ adey2~~ Thanx a lot, yah~~!=)v
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mine Is Sis [b]Ninafaye[/b] ;]
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Sis Phia[/b] ~ my lil sis here in ftalk!
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'm forget :/ i'll check it soon! :D
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]LEIPOT[/b] einkkzzx leipot.
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

imagine my first repu came from dale... :D
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]vect[/b]...... :D:D
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Mine is ate Xiru. She's kind. =)
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

miss xiru :D tenkz a lot
-xXhAzeLLeXx-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my first repu was givn by [b]Norikonichan[/b] Tenkz siisz :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks a lot 2 those who gave me good repu, i appreciate dat. :thumbsup: [/b]
vanraid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

For positive reputation. :arrow:Dynasty-tweaker :):thumbsup: for Negative Reputation. :arrow:edriann007 :crybaby:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Mine is [b]-NiK- [/b] :)
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mine was asukal_rienee.. i think she's inactive now
jessijessi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][u]xPEPPERMINTx[/u][/b][/align] :D thanks 4 the Repu !
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

xo0ox :thumbsup: ╔══╦══╦══╦══╗   ╚═╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║   ╔═╝║║║║║║║╚╝║   ║╔═╣║║║║║╠═╗║   ║╚═╣╚╝║╚╝╠═╝║   ╚══╩══╩══╩══╝ ค๘„ธจฐบค๘„ธ ธ„๘คบฐจธ„๘คบฐจ จฐบค๘„ธ HaPpY ธ„๘คบฐจ ธ„๘คบฐจ NeW yEaR``ฐบค๘
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

Pages: 112345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:29

[ 9 queries - 0.582 second ]
Privacy Policy