• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

Pages: 1..12345678

[color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

mine.. is from sis XirukuTepe.. hahah
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

mine.. is from xo0ox
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

`[align=center][color=yellow] [b]mine is from jesusfreaks[/b] :D [/color] [color=deeppink] [b]こめなさい[/b][/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

mine.. is from xo0ox nxt from mz xiru :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Katrina. One of my close friends here in ftalk (: I miss her.
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

from chan2raagas. :lol3:
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

It was from Ate Franzie / [b]brokengal13[/b] :D Arigatou neh[b]![/b]
ianXcore
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its from Elise / Leipot :xixi:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i dunno who is she but i think she's nice :pacman: her username is [b]merdi001[/b]
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=Red][b]^ its Allison aka [i]purplvr.[/i] she`s so nice. :)[/b][/color][/font]
trisha_trisha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]four-ever.[/b] gave me my first repu. Haha :)
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

It`s from Lois = '-'LoisFull'-'
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it's from ezil (ezil2007)
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

MiNEKOARCH || Paw gave me my first (:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Really, huh? :lol3::lol3: Uh, it was [b][i]S[/i]hiffer[/b]. I don't know where he is now. XD
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

It's from Linniie .She gave me my first repu and it's a negative one T_T But I'm not hating her,it's just that I admit my mistake in spamming. :xixi:
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mine was Kuya JC, (karuro72002). For using the siggy he made for her sister's birthday.
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]the_legend_killer[/b] :music:
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

from - NiK - and she said : 4 being nice sizter 4 me nd nice newbie helper
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Awwwwww....I can't really recalled that.......ermm....I think its Illyanz.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:25

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy