• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

Pages: 12345678..8

[color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

my first repu from [url=http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=3282]Robert_M[/url] but he now banned by someone. :)
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

mine is jesusfreaks he is a nice guy

Last edited by ampjeff (2008-11-20 16:16:29)

lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Shim Oo-Ma[/b] she's the first person hu gave me a repu+. and she was my first ftalk buddy. :D thanks mucho. :D
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Sis Bembi!! Gosh i miss her sooo mcuh!She's my first friend here :cry: =)
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Natzin25[/b] she is my lovely sis in here and FS :kiss: i loev her :3
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]mine is lhadyblues... the leader of online gamers clan.. for joining her group of course^^[/b]
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mine was [b]kacang`z[/b] thank you for my first ever +repu bro :D
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

mine was from kuya jie, with this comment :D [quote]my gratitude for truly understanding on what is really going on. God bless and keep safe. Kuya Jie[/quote]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Sis Nahz... :lol: I still remember that like it was yesterday.. xD Deep down in my hundred of repus, =D, she is the first one who kept me going til now Love you sis.. <3 i might be nothing now if you weren't there. :wow:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i remember. this girl.. thanks...yah! i wonder where she is.. by now. [url=http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=20014]Angeli 12[/url]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i got (-)repu from [b]greatpretender22[/b] because wrong thread :cry: but it's alright ~ =) (when i was newbie)
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=naddnadd]i got (-)repu from greatpretender22[/quote] thats totally fine. :D all newbies make mistakes. and thank you for being honest. lol
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

mine is.. [b]As cicatrizes[/b] for my big revelation.. :wallbash: any way, Thanks!! :D
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]Robert_M but he now banned by someone.[/quote] because hes a ripper. :lol: [quote=Lelouch_0]As cicatrizes[/quote] ate bel? yeah she gave me a lot of repu too. [quote=anne.24]I still remember that like it was yesterday.. xD Deep down in my hundred of repus, =D, she is the first one who kept me going til now Love you sis.. <3 i might be nothing now if you weren't there. :wow:[/quote] me too. i was like a newbie. :drool: now im still a newbie :lol: [quote=serendipity_black]mine was kacang`z[/quote] hes a total spammer before but i think hes good now. :D:thumbsup: [quote=mikay_03]kuya jie[/quote] tay jie is awesome :thumbsup:

Last edited by losher29 (2008-11-24 12:06:11)

messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

+repu for you sissy :) from Arine
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mine was cheuw :D It is about the ninja name in Fun corner btw, thank you sis cheuw... :)
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh, my first repu, wait gonna search it first ding.dang.ding.dang! bang! its from [b]russel18[/b] and the reason, he just welcomes me here when i am still a newbiee! oh tnx [b]russel18 [/b]for making me on the board :D haha XD
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

mine is [b]hazel013[/b] :D:D
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]it's chan2raagas..he gave me reputation with my thread "♥my new layout!-->pink heart<--♥".. i didn't see him for weeks.=| [/b]
N4R5i5
» FTalker
1969-12-31

veCt! he is my friend!

Last edited by N4R5i5 (2008-12-06 13:34:20)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color] [quote]• User CP • View reputation • Go to the last page[/quote] :D Mine was [b]emlodee[/b] Thank you emlodee for getting me started! [color=green][u]If you d

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:11

[ 9 queries - 0.534 second ]
Privacy Policy