• ARCHIVES 
  • » how shud u get ur crush's attention if he dosent even know u exist (u know wat i mean..)???

Pages: 1234567..7

how shud u get ur crush's attention if he dosent even know u exist (u know wat i mean..)???

"delicious"
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

how shud u get ur crush's attention if he dosent even know u exist (u know wat i mean..)???

ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: how shud u get ur crush's attention if he dosent even know u exist (u know wat i mean..)???

i dont understand..
"delicious"
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: how shud u get ur crush's attention if he dosent even know u exist (u know wat i mean..)???

if that guy/girl is clueless abt u coz he/she has his/her own world in skul or sumthing..... how do u mke him to notice you... gets???

Last edited by "delicious" (2007-06-13 22:05:59)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Write him a letter, which is very corny. :lol: But that's a start. You can either deliver it through the school's address (specify the block your crush is in). Or get someone to hand over the letter to him personally.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Write him a letter, which is very corny. :lol: But that's a start. You can either deliver it through the school's address (specify the block your crush is in). Or get someone to hand over the letter to him personally.[/quote] Haha. That's so awkward! :redface:
"delicious"
» n00b
1969-12-31

its a shy thing to do too.. :)
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lmao. we guys would love it
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

A letter would do... But try to txt him... If you don't know his number, ask for people who knows your crush... Or better yet be friend him thru friendster... ;)
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

get his/her number Ü =D
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ask her name and then.. leave lol.. =D
hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I get the attention of my crush by giving him a :)...
gbet21
» n00b
1969-12-31

heres one! be suplada to him! :evil: wahahahahaha!
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

stare at him/her. . . =D or :lol: :question: kinda scary. .
fenk.girl.
» n00b
1969-12-31

by [b]laughing out loud[/b].. =D :lol:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hahaha! Here you go. :lol: I accidentally found this on a new website. [img]http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/9510/565656565656565wm5.jpg[/img] [i]Link: http://www.5min.com/Video/How-to-get-a-guy-to-notice-you-1512[/i]
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ym Ym Ym !!! =
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

well.. i don't really make some scene just for him to notice me. but sometimes, whenever i really feel the urge to do so, i send him a message, sort of a group message, but eventually, he found out that it was only for him. haha. talk about lame moves. sometimes, i send him some messages like, 'oh yeah.. sort of something like that but i think i saw it at the store.' messages, (missent messages) and he still finds out. :eh:
kikilabotz
» n00b
1969-12-31

tell him/her.. hahahaha.. yhats brutal but effective
joeysmiles
» n00b
1969-12-31

:eh: You should "accidentaly" get on his way for about.. let's say 10 seconds hehe and then look up at him/her and say "im sorry" and smile your [b]SWEETEST[/b] smile.
gbet21
» n00b
1969-12-31

ask him out :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » how shud u get ur crush's attention if he dosent even know u exist (u know wat i mean..)???

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:56

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy