• ARCHIVES 
  • » how shud u get ur crush's attention if he dosent even know u exist (u know wat i mean..)???

Pages: 1234567..7

how shud u get ur crush's attention if he dosent even know u exist (u know wat i mean..)???

gracie fashonista
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: how shud u get ur crush's attention if he dosent even know u exist (u know wat i mean..)???

i will make a way ... so dat he will know me ^^ ;]
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: how shud u get ur crush's attention if he dosent even know u exist (u know wat i mean..)???

staLk him...jOkE make him notice you. (it must look that he accidentally notice you if you are shy at him)
mikkz95
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Text Him..![/b]
diva.doll_mia
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]do crazy crazy stuffs :P [/align]
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Say "Hi"and smile in ur cutest. . :redface: text him when u'r not together. . :kiss:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

act like a monkey :thumbsup:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wanna know? just ask him a name of her friend....and then,her name. then,yu can know her too...
o0oJuLiaNo0o
» n00b
1969-12-31

...[b]set-up a car accident[/b] then be a hero... embrace her then jump to the sidewalk!! :lol: :lol: how's that?! maybe not a car accident, a house fire maybe... haha :eh:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

be as cool as possible..... it works.. my crush is somewhere in this page...
cutiekrizia17
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha!I'm good @ this. whenever I saw my crush which is every time I'm in school.... I look at him and smile. believe it or not,this works for me everytime.He looks at me too and smile. haha!sometimes,I catch him looking at me too. :wow: I always try to go and pass by infront of him but I don't do stuffs that's too SHOW-OFF.:)
adeLene`18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm.. be simple and try to give your best smile when you saw him looking at you.. ..wahahahahahaha
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^make friends with him![/b][/align]
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tease him and get go near him or tell ur friend about interesting stuffs with a loudy voice. and maybe he'll approach u
shairah
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][u]yeah..i kn0w what u mean...[/u][/b] that's really hard.. =) s0 i guess.. :arrow: i can ask a friend of his to tell him things abt ur crush sumwhat a t0pic.. then ask that guy to help u get to him.. :D ____________________________________________________________________________________________ o0oohh...i l0ve you..d0 y0u kn0w that??!! ^sHaiRa^

Last edited by shairah (2008-02-01 04:48:21)

Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i once deface our proffessor's personal homepage that put him in great rage and let him track if who's the culprit (thats me) so that he will scold me during our class and well, everyone including my crush did notice me and after that incident i'd been mr. helper of the class about our assignments and projects. :eh:
YuKiKo KwAn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]laugh hard.... talk loud....[/b] only attention rite??. :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Know all his likes. Then tend to like it too. haha!
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^agree w/ u sis taka! so that he'll think that u and him are dest! :lol:
switserenade
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha i never miss to act stupidly and ridiculosly in front of my crush and guess what he notice me in an embrassing way of course hehe
kawaiiprincezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=hansz]I get the attention of my crush by giving him a :)...[/quote] i do that too,, lots of guys notice me by doing that,, except for him,, *ugh, don't u just hate lyf??*
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » how shud u get ur crush's attention if he dosent even know u exist (u know wat i mean..)???

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:56

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy