• ARCHIVES 
  • » how shud u get ur crush's attention if he dosent even know u exist (u know wat i mean..)???

Pages: 1..1234567

how shud u get ur crush's attention if he dosent even know u exist (u know wat i mean..)???

aicah
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: how shud u get ur crush's attention if he dosent even know u exist (u know wat i mean..)???

^ ^ yeah,, for me i will do it also..if he's my super duper crush.. i'll do it even its too awkward..:D but if he's not my super crush,, the best way to get his attention is just be yourself..=):thumbsup:
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: how shud u get ur crush's attention if he dosent even know u exist (u know wat i mean..)???

this thread's cool haha!! thanks for the info.. i really dunno how to.. yah know. :eh:
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dunno how to flirt but if i had a crush,i'l try to impress him with my academic achievements,to let him know im not just beauty,but full of brains,and its his loss if he wont notice me..hahahahahaha..
3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/680/680102wbohh5yjad.gif[/img][/url] hmmmmm SMILE always. thats it! as the saying [color=green][i]"beauty attracts the eyes but personality attracts the heart"[/i][/color] eiiii smile always... im sure it works.
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nah! i talk to my bestfriend and ask for help .. because my bestfriend and my crush are so close .. [i]sometimes they make me jelous[/i] :( LOL. sometimes i walk infront of him as if im gonna approach someone on the other side.. :D and sometimes, i ask something from him like, [i]*can i borrow your eraser/ballpen.. or can i ask for a sheet of paper*[/i] :D :D im so like [i]nagpapa-pansin[/i] just to get his attention. poor me. =(

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2008-04-18 12:47:31)

paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

not really, it depends on him if he will notice me or not. hahah, im not the 'KSP' type.. :lol:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Through Body Language![/b] =)
♫aIkeE♫
» n00b
1969-12-31

just be urself!!! :)
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

talk to your crush dont be torpe
rUbyMoOn11
» n00b
1969-12-31

me,, i said to him that i like him personaly.. :redface: i dont know what happend that day,, it's just like the words came out of my mouth and then tell him what i really feel... now he know that i have feelings for him,, :redface:
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ask him|her out or even text her|him. ;)

Last edited by ceszweii (2008-05-05 06:08:45)

vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

txt him? haha :wow:
LeNzi-KuN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i said to her right away........waaaaaaaaa.....
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

if u know him or her stick to him/her and 4 gurls dont be flirty and 4 boys like me boys must to talk to the gurl in a nice and help her like carry her books like that and other sweet things
leeanne08
» n00b
1969-12-31

TrY 2 taLk 2 him And tRY 2 MAke HIM or heR comfoRTabLE wiTh u so u CAN talk 2 him hOneStly and VEry cLoSelY.,.,.,.
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

talk to her nicely...and do all the "pa-cute" styles that you know!:lol:
matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Smile, a lot of Plaridelians have a crush on me but I have my only crush (jaymark) .. **sigh** ;)[/b]
dollface02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm.. just be yourself . :D make friends with him/her ! sometimes, i make him jealous . wel, it works for me ! haha . i don't have any problem with my crush ! ayeeee. :lol:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will just be myself... bow..
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i don't do anything...haha...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » how shud u get ur crush's attention if he dosent even know u exist (u know wat i mean..)???

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:07

[ 11 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy