• ARCHIVES 
  • » how shud u get ur crush's attention if he dosent even know u exist (u know wat i mean..)???

Pages: 1..1234567

how shud u get ur crush's attention if he dosent even know u exist (u know wat i mean..)???

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: how shud u get ur crush's attention if he dosent even know u exist (u know wat i mean..)???

Ask her many questions and pretend that I am a super duper imbecile[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4386/bwahahayi2.gif[/img]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: how shud u get ur crush's attention if he dosent even know u exist (u know wat i mean..)???

Kiss her/him... ahahaha just kidding. hmmm... i think eye to eye contact first, then smile:D if he/she smile also to you, you may now ask a question to him/her.:)
23rd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahhhahahah.....:lol: ask his name....
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]by talking 2 him. just like.. asking.. haha... cause when u ask him... he would take a reply on u!.. haha...:)=D[/b]
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]hmmnn, for me by walk and walk in front of him^_^ weeeee, joke i think by talkin' him ^_^[/b]
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

eat fire in front of him/her or you can walk through the wire or do some acrobats.... :thumbsup: you will surely get noticed... seriously, stand up,chin up, walk,smile, and be yourself
yocarg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

pa cute...hehe=)
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

smile!!!!
klhengcleng_xoxo101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

be friend of him/her.=)
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

be confident and be yourself... :D set aside your insecurities... and try your best... but most importantly make him/her jealouse... ;) by doing that be prepared for sucess :thumbsup:
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

umm..i dunno i'm nerd about this stuff
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

do anything you can but not too over.
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

just be yourself.. and always smile
lyxen_843
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it happened to me...=) well,i just asked his # from his tita & we became [i]best[/i]friends... actually,i don't need to hav him as my bf... i just want to be close to him...;)
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

buy her a drink...haha
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

by talking to him and by showing my care and respect! haha. lol
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

You could do everything. :D Smile at him. Try talking to him.. etc. But if you are really for each other, even if you don't do something, you would be together at all cost. :)
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

try to know what u two have in common make friends with him and then try to tell him how u feel.. hehehe advice ko lng yan ^^
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just be you...=):D
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

get his number and txt2..that's all
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » how shud u get ur crush's attention if he dosent even know u exist (u know wat i mean..)???

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:41

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy