• ARCHIVES 
  • » how shud u get ur crush's attention if he dosent even know u exist (u know wat i mean..)???

Pages: 112345677

how shud u get ur crush's attention if he dosent even know u exist (u know wat i mean..)???

zenar_3
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: how shud u get ur crush's attention if he dosent even know u exist (u know wat i mean..)???

try to get his/her celpon num..tx him/her..
jelean_pink18
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: how shud u get ur crush's attention if he dosent even know u exist (u know wat i mean..)???

i text my crush a group msg.. and in it,, i text them corny jokes.. and he's always the first one to reply to me,, that it's so corny,, but thanks to those corny jokes,, we get to text each other for atleast an hour.. that's already a big deal to me.. :thumbsup:
.mochafrappucino.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

If you see him in the hallway, give him your sweetest smile. Then look away. ;)
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b][i]magtumbling k[/i]in front of him... :D hehe... [/b][/color]
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]tatarayan kuh! waaaaaaah![/quote]
pretty holly
» Banned
1969-12-31

hey ghurl my advise is dress up!...put some make-up on!! be part of your schools activities like muse or miss... always look your best! and lastly be confident! he'll notice you for sure! thats how i get my crush attention!!! hahahahaa lol :lol::lol:
dashangie
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmmm..
muzic_rock3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Use Fashionable Clothes. Smile at her. Say anything to her. (don't say bad words) I'm still young....... :lol: L.O.L.
franz321
» n00b
1969-12-31

be hilarious:D
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=joeysmiles]:eh: You should "accidentaly" get on his way for about.. let's say 10 seconds hehe and then look up at him/her and say "im sorry" and smile your [b]SWEETEST[/b] smile.[/quote] this onEs kinda effective cuz, guess whAt? i did this before! hahah,. then, he ask for my number on my bestfriend!:eh: i really cant forget that day! he told me that he has a "secret crush" on me but i didn't told him that i felt the same way!hahaha! =)
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

be yourself. just act normal cause cause when you act akward when he's/she's near, he/she may think your weird...
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will kill her haha jowk..:D ahmm ask her to be mine.. :D
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

easy.. i always get my crush's attention by staring at him intentionally :lol: and when he looks back i stick my tongue out :P and he just laughs out loud okay.. that's because we're close.. but if you're not tight with your crush.. there's always another way.. you could dance in front of him [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/198.gif[/img] .. you'll surely get his attention :lol:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^ wow funny sis.... lap dance? :eh: or striptease? =D kiddin @T... honestly i dont know the answer :retard: :wallbash: lol... coz im not trying to get attention whenever i have a crush on someone yeah Im a bit vocal about my feelings on other ways...but catching his attention personally..i dont think i can do it.. [i]infeririority complex always attacks on me[/i] :retard: ..im just doing the very best i can to be good in his eyes..thats the only way i know :retard:

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-15 10:44:35)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ haha. your choice.. any sort of dirty dance.. haha [i]kiddin'[/i] :P [b]TOPIC[/b] umm.. i've got a lot of suggestions. haha. :lol: i also get my crush's attention by what else? calling out his name.. [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/220.gif[/img] it's the easiest way right?.. always through the direct approach :thumbsup:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]hmmm....this wiLL w0rk?? cAll his besties t0 g0 here then i'm sure he'LL f0llow his besties^^,[/b]
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im gonna do sumthing that makes her impress with me and ill get her cp number
pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b] be yourself :lol: [b][/b]
samtampus012
» n00b
1969-12-31

just stare at him/her then if she stare back just smile at him/her... hehehehe,.,.,=D
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

umm.. say hi! and put up a smile on your face.. haha... get his/her number.. haha..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » how shud u get ur crush's attention if he dosent even know u exist (u know wat i mean..)???

Pages: 112345677

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:12

[ 9 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy