• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][align=center]Absolute love by gossipgirl03[/align][/b] [align=center][b] The Author[/b] [/align] [quote]I'm Tanya. 12 years old lang! :D I'm living in the Philippines. Currently studying in Cavit

[b][align=center]Absolute love by gossipgirl03[/align][/b] [align=center][b] The Author[/b] [/align] [quote]I'm Tanya. 12 years old lang! :D I'm living in the Philippines. Currently studying in Cavit

gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b][align=center]Absolute love by gossipgirl03[/align][/b] [align=center][b] The Author[/b] [/align] [quote]I'm Tanya. 12 years old lang! :D I'm living in the Philippines. Currently studying in Cavit

Hekhekz. Sorry for the short update. Wala akong maisip e. :eh: Baka tomorrow na lang yung next. :)
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b][align=center]Absolute love by gossipgirl03[/align][/b] [align=center][b] The Author[/b] [/align] [quote]I'm Tanya. 12 years old lang! :D I'm living in the Philippines. Currently studying in Cavit

toinkz. darren is really obvious. haha. :D
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

weee. nklakainlalalab si darren at troy!=D akin na sila pareho!:rolleyes:=D next na po. I missed a lot of chapters. =D :penguin::penguin:
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Here's the update! .,Chapter XVII [part two] There was silence in the car until we reach home. Hindi talaga namin natalo sa debate si Mama. Expert eh. I was feeling sleepy and tired. Haayyyy.. We reached home mga 1 na ng madaling araw. I went down the car and walked straight to my room. I lied down on my bed and closed my eyes. Kakapagod.. Hayy.. Nakkoooo.. Sana Monday na para makita ko na ulit si Hannah. Napahikab ako. I removed my sandals and fell asleep in an instant. [b]DARREN'S POV:[/b] I went to the kitchen to drink. Nababad trip ako kay Mama. Talagang ineemphasize niya na bawal kaming dalawa ni JJ. Bakit bawal? What's up with that? We are not blood related. I don't care what other people will say as long as masaya ako with JJ. I'm not being selfish or anything, in fact, iniisip ko 'to for our sake. I sighed. "What's up?" Kurt asked me from behind. I turned around. "You ask what's up?" I sarcastically said. Dadagdag ka pa e bad trip na 'ko. Wag kang epal. "Your heard everthing about what Mom said." I told him. "Yeah. I do. I'm against it too." "Of course you do." Tinago ko yung pitcher sa ref. "You feel the same way for her." He became serious. "You knew huh." "Since we're kids, I've known it." "But you feel the way too." he told me. I stared at him. "I do. So I consider you as a rival." "Sa totoo lang, okay lang naman sakin kahit kanino mapunta si Lianne e. Basta masaya siya. As long as I can see her happy with someone else, I'm contented. Pero siyempre, if she cries because of that someone else... Basta. Now that Troy Santos has appeared in her life, if she ever fell for him.. I'd accept it whole-heartedly. I hope you'll do the same thing and quit being a child and selfish." Aba, gusto ata nito ng sapakan ah. "Excuse me? I'm not a child. It's just that, I love her more than you do so I'm not giving her up." "Let her go, Darren. It's impossible for the both of you. Haven't you heard what Mom said?" Alam ko naman e. Alam kong imposible.. I walked to him and stared on his eyes. "I heard her. But I still won't give her up. 'Cause I ain't a coward like you." I told him and walked away. "Darren, are you challenging me? Do you want me to be your rival again?" I heard him ask. "Who cares? Don't ask me." I told him and successfully reached my room. I removed my coat and sat down on my bed. Ano ba yun.. Kakaasar naman.. Haayyy.. Bahala na nga! [b]JJ'S POV:[/b] Monday na. Tapos na yung break namin!! Yes! Pero may break nanaman ulit for sure e. Mag papasko na kasi.. "MORNING HANNAH!!" "LIANNE!!" We hugged each other. All of our classmates looked at us but who cares? Nyahaha! I sat down on my seat as well as she did. "Na miss kita best." sabi niya. I smiled sweetly. "Parang ako hindi ah." I told her. "So? Musta naman ang lovelife?" she asked. I paused for a moment. "What? Is anything wrong?" "Hindi. Hindi. Wala." I answered. She leered at me. "Meron kang hindi sinasabi sakin.. Ganyan ka na Lianne.." Ang cute talaga ni Hannah! "E kasi... E kasi sa tingin ko.. I'm falling for Darren.." "ANO?!" She yelled. Naman eh! All of our classmates looked at us. "Hannah!" "Hindi.. Joke yun..? Promise..?" She asked. I nodded. "Wow! Amazing! I'm so happy!" sabi niya. "Ano ba Hannah? This is a problem okay? Mom told us it's impossible.. Tsaka meron pang dumating na isang guy sa buhay ko..." "Sino?" "Si Troy." "T-Troy?" "Yeah. Troy Santos." She looked surprised. "Hannah? What's wrong?" I asked, She became red. "W-Wala.. -Ayan na si prof o!" She looked infront. I got suspicious. What's up with her? May mali.. Merong mali... Did they have a past? Could it be that she knows Troy? "Everyone, I would like to introduce new students. Troy and Christine Santos." They entered the room. Troy smiled at me. Christine glanced at Darren. Everyone's murmuring. I secretly glanced at Hannah. She's red. "I know that they'll be with us for only a short time, but I hope everyone would get along with then. So upon request, Ms. Santos will sit beside Darren De la Cruz.." "WHAT?" Darren uttered. "And Troy Santos beside Ms. Julianne." I stood up. "No, Sir. I have Hannah as my seatmate already." I said. "Lianne.." I heard Hannah whisper. "Hannah? Oh yeah." Troy said. "I'd just sit behind you, if that's fine, Ms. Lianne." He smiled at me. 'Hannah? Oh yeah.' What's with that? They definitely know each other!! I need to know what's their connection to each other! Pero bakit ganun? Parang si Hannah lang nakakakilala sa kanya? [b]What the heck is going on with them is what I need to know![/b]
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i love this update! haha! :D
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

waa! ang daming echoserang epal.=D next naa po!;]

Last edited by *nicz.love (2009-01-12 22:01:25)

alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

aiiee.. anong [b]hannah-troy[/b]?! huh?! tsk. akin lang si troy no!..lol ano kaia past nila? :[ wala sana! ..hayss! update na po! go troy! ^^
Karen.Karen11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=annxchen]i love this update! haha![/quote] aku din hehe :D
chiin
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wa neks na amf kainis ung mgkaptid n yun aa xarap pag untugin :doubt: nekx n siz :D
jovie_toni
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow!! ano nman ang past nila?? ka-curious....... hehehehe......... btw,nice chap poh!
jovie_toni
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nxt na poh!:)

Last edited by jovie_toni (2009-01-13 03:07:28)

aenemij
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]new reader hir. luv ur stori sisz. hehe. [/b]
dyEsiE013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aii.. next na puh ! nacucurious ako sa kanila.. =D update uli.. haha ! :D
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha. nice. :p kawawa naman si darren :) buti pa si kurt, ambaet. hahahahhaa XD si troy and hannah may past!
-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wooot. gnda ng update. lolengs. xxp
saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wow!! Ang danda!! Update na sis!! :D
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.,Chapter XVIII.. [part one] Troy slowly walked to the seat behind me, but he stopped in front of me before reaching me. "It's nice to see you again, JJ." "Y-Yeah." Heck no. Everyone's looking at me. Even Darren. Even Hannah. "He called you JJ..?" Hannah whispered. "Yeah. I'll tell you the rest later." Epal kasi siya. Kaya ganun. Nag simula yung klase na sinusulyapan ko si Hannah. She seems a little uncomfortable. She kept on glancing and glancing behind us. Is she looking at Troy? Kilala niya ba si Troy? How are they related? "Psst." masitsitan nga. "A-Ano?" tanong niya na parang nag aalinlangan pa. "Are you looking at him?" "No.. Of course not!" Wow, defensive. "Do you know him?" I asked straight. She didn't answer, instead, she looked at her desk. May mali rito. Merong mali rito na kailangan kong malaman. Pero bakit parang si Hannah lang ang affected? "Hey, Hannah. Answer me. Hannah!" Oops. Nasobrahan. The teacher noticed me. "What is it Ms. Lianne?" "Ahh.. Ano po.. Ah.. May langaw kasi kaya ayun, sinabi ko lang po. Please continue and excuse me." I'm really bad at lying. "Oh I see." The teacher smiled at me. "I think the janitor has forgotten to put anti for that huh." Nye. Buko. "Sorry.." "Fine. Please focus on this. This will be your topic in our semi-finals exam." Hay nako. Napahiya pa ako. Buwisit. Kakainis si Hannah!! --..--..--..--.. Pglabas na pagalabas ng epal na teacher na yun, hinarap ko si Hannah, kaso she's gone. "Hannah?! Asan ka na?" I saw her walking out of the room. Anu ba yun? Umiiwas ba siya?! "Hey." Troy called for me. "I've got no time for you." Matarayan nga. "Who cares? Kakausapin lang naman kita." "Kailangan kong makausap si Hannah, kaya pwede ba, wag kang umextra. Papansin ka e." Napangiti siya. "Aba, natutuwa ka pa?" "Yun bang Hannah na yun? Yung bffffff mu?" Aba, epal talaga. "Oo. Bakit ba? Paepal ka." Aalis na sana ako ng may sinabi ang epal that caught my interest. "She sure changed huh." "WHAT?" I looked at him. Umupo ulit ako sa upuan ko. "Nice, interesado ka-" "What did you say? Do you know Hannah?" "A little." So they really are related with each other!! "Tell me something about it." [b]DARREN'S POV:[/b] Anak ng tupa! Ano ba 'to?! Kakarating lang ng Troy na yun at close na sila. I told myself as I gaze at them. Umeepal pa 'tong si Christine, papansin. Ang landi!! "Darren, look at me! Come on!" "Quit it. Wala akong panahon makipag usap sayo." "Bakit ka ba kasi tingin nang tingin dun? Hayaan mo nga yung kapatid mo!" Tinitigan ko nga. "Ano bang pakielam mo? Mind your own business!" Napasimangot siya, pakielam ko ba? Kitang bad trip ako eepal pa siya! Takte naman o. I looked at Troy and JJ again. They are close to each other and it seems like they are talking about something very important.. Hmm... [b]JJ'S POV:[/b] "Tell me something about it." He leered at me. "Come on, Hannah's my best friend so I'm concerned about her situation. Now tell me." Nginitian niya ako. "I will." "Great-" "But one condition." Anak ng teteng. "Wag na nga! Pipilitin ko na lang si Hannah! May pakundisyon kundisyon ka pa!" "Sige ba. But I doubt it. She won't tell you about it. Kaya kung wala ka talagang magawa, lumapit ka lang sakin ah? I'll give you my three numbers. 0919********, 0917********, 0922******** " "Asus. Dami aman." Yabang, parang sinasabi niyang triple triple ang kanyang cp! "Just contact me ha?" "Fine! Bahala ka." sabi ko nga at tumakbo ako. "Hoy! Mag Mamath na!" "Sabihin mo masakit tiyan ko!" I rushed out of the room. I wonder where Hannah is. Shoot. Kailangan ko pa lang taguan ang mga prefects. Siguradong pababalikin ako sa klase nito. I quietly walked along the corridor. Tingin dito, tingin don. Aba, isn't this what they called a 'sleuth'? Wow. OA ko. Walang tao. I reached the rest room. Wala siya run. I went out. I started walking again. Oops. Nandun yung janitor. Okay lang yan. I started walking to pass him. "Aray ko.. Ang tiyan ko ang sakit... Aray!" I said. I hope naniwala siya run. I reached the door for the rooftop. I entered and as I reached the tope, I saw Hannah. "Hannah!" I called for her. She turned around. "Lianne..." [b]DARREN'S POV:[/b] Pagpasok nung teacher namin, tumingin ako sa likod. Where's Hannah and JJ? Hay nakoo. "Okay, now we're through discussing - Where's Ms. De la Cruz and Ms. Montero?" Shoot. Napansin. "They had stomach ache Sir." sumagot si Troy. Hmm... Impossible. Hindi yun pwede!! "Uh Sir, I think I have one too." "Eh? Talaga Darren?" Wag ka nang umepal Christine!! "I'm going!!" I rushed out. "Wait! Mr. De la Cruz!! - Arrgh. Fine. Fine." --..--..--..--.. I reached the rooftop. After ten years of searching. This is the last place. As I opened the door, I heard JJ's voice. "Tell me the truth Hannah!" I walked upstairs slowly. "Do you feel something about Troy? Or is he related to you in any way?" "Why? Bakit ba?" Hannah said. I stopped walking. "Bakit mu ba kailangan pang malaman? Do you feel something for him Lianne?!" dagdag ni Hannah. Dang. Yun yung bumingi sakin. Could Hannah be right..? Maaari nga kaya yun..? I realized I was walking down stairs after all. The voices are fading away and I don't want to hear anymore. Hindi aman macucurious si JJ kung hindi siya interesado kay Troy di ba..? [b] I feel like my world has turned upside down,[/b]
jovie_toni
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ouch!!! paano na si darren???? nxt na poh!!!!:)
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

tsk. ano kaia pinag-usapan nila? hayyy!.. baka namis-interpret lang ni darren. tsk. update na! :] go troy!
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

naku si darren talaga palagi nalang mali! :D of course, it's only him on JJ's life. :evil:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][align=center]Absolute love by gossipgirl03[/align][/b] [align=center][b] The Author[/b] [/align] [quote]I'm Tanya. 12 years old lang! :D I'm living in the Philippines. Currently studying in Cavit

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:07

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy