• ARCHIVES 
  • » I've always loved reading trivias. Here's a an educational thread, good for our brains! Just write the most interesting trivias or facts that you know. [b]Let's boost our IQs![/b] =|:thumbsup: [b]N

Pages: 1234567..7

I've always loved reading trivias. Here's a an educational thread, good for our brains! Just write the most interesting trivias or facts that you know. [b]Let's boost our IQs![/b] =|:thumbsup: [b]N

SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I've always loved reading trivias. Here's a an educational thread, good for our brains! Just write the most interesting trivias or facts that you know. [b]Let's boost our IQs![/b] =|:thumbsup: [b]N

o_O kiisin' with mah dog!? o_O zOmg! lol at beaver and teh chicken :D :thumbsup: hmm...how bout eatin' more carrots guyz ^^ tehehe..nice trivia padme ;) :cool:
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I've always loved reading trivias. Here's a an educational thread, good for our brains! Just write the most interesting trivias or facts that you know. [b]Let's boost our IQs![/b] =|:thumbsup: [b]N

Gotta love Padme's facts.. :midfinger: That memory span of the fish was so sad and I have new words to tease now to someone >> You got the memory of a fish =D That fetal position is quite a medical discovery, i didn't know that even if i'm taking a medical course.. Dying from lack of sleep whoah! i never thought something like that will happen. I better minimize my gaming time I don't want to die .. :D
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Xian]Gotta love Padme's facts.. :midfinger: That memory span of the fish was so sad and I have new words to tease now to someone >> You got the memory of a fish =D That fetal position is quite a medical discovery, i didn't know that even if i'm taking a medical course.. Dying from lack of sleep whoah! i never thought something like that will happen. I better minimize my gaming time I don't want to die .. :D[/quote] lol...idiomz :D :thumbsup: lol me too..i dont want to die early >.<
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Generally, a dog's mouth has fewer germs and bacteria than a human's mouth. [i]Now go kiss your dog instead of your boyfriend/girlfriend, hahaha![/i][/quote] ^ i accidentally kissed Gohann!! When i was tryin to feed him his food. ewww :puke:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

VEEEEEEERYYY INTERESTNG O____O i'd like to see more...
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@SymphOny XII[/b] Yeah, animals can just surprise you more than anything. [b]@Xian[/b] I loved that fact about goldfishes, it's sad and funny. About not sleeping, it's really scary if it's really true cos I'm an insomniac. They say people lose more and more sleep when you get older. :/ [b]@`mizeL[/b] Hahahaha, Gohann? Cute! I bet Gohann was happy when you kissed him haha! [b]@lucknskill[/b] Yeah, very interesting indeed, I keep laughing while posting that list.

Last edited by Padme (2006-11-14 13:59:06)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Fact: Your cutting board is more prone to bacteria than your toilet seat. Lysol protects. That's a fact! =D [/b]
kim020289
» n00b
1969-12-31

do you that the first music video that MTV launch was "video kills the raio star by The Buggles "
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@Padme: Yup all our body systems usually deteriorate when we get old.. :midfinger: @meng: That lysol fact sure is timeless :lol: :thumbsup: it's quite interesting though for an ad..
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lol @ate meng :D @kim yeah..i know that music video =)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i][b][color=green]Found more facts and trivias while having my Coke break. It's probably not as interesting as the last one. More facts found on [url=http://www.Strange-Facts.com]www.Strange-Facts.com[/url]. :cool::thumbsup:[/color][/b][/i] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - The [b]Christmas tree[/b] was said to have a Pagan origin, not Christian.. while much of that is true, here's a scary thing about it -- In the early ages, it was believed that people used to hang human heads [i](of executed Christians)[/i] and candles made from human flesh on the Evergreen's branches. These are like your ornaments and christmas lights. [color=green][i][b]Padme's Note:[/b] Now imagine human heads with candles hanging on your Christmas tree! Although there's much debate on the origin of the Christmas tree.. I do believe that however bad the origin is, God redeems everything.[/i][/color] - - - - - - - - - - [b]50,000 of the cells[/b] in your body will die and be replaced with new cells, all while you have been reading this sentence! - - - - - - - - - - [b]Starfish[/b] have no brain – they’re just a bag of nerves. It can also turn itself inside out. - - - - - - - - - - [b]In Tokyo[/b], they sell toupees for dogs. - - - - - - - - - - It's [b]against the law[/b] to have a pet dog in Iceland. [color=green][i][b]Padme's Note:[/b] This amazed me, you might want to double-check that yourself. Hmmmm.. Or maybe their law has been revised now.[/i][/color] - - - - - - - - - - [b]Octopuses[/b] have 3 hearts. - - - - - - - - - - [b]Ants[/b] do not sleep. - - - - - - - - - - A [b]dragonfly[/b] has a life span of 24 hours. - - - - - - - - - - Each year, more people are [b]killed by teddy bears[/b] than by grizzly bears. [color=green][i][b]Padme's Note:[/b] By asthma I guess, whatelse?..[/i][/color] - - - - - - - - - - Cats have amazing senses. [b]Cats can hear[/b] ultrasound, and their vision is adapted to capture even the slightest movement. [color=green][i][b]Padme's Note:[/b] Don't be surprised if your cat can see something you don't.. some say they can see ghosts! Believe me, I get paranoid if my cat stares too long at nothing.[/i][/color] :paranoid: - - - - - - - - - - [b]If you are chased by a crocodile[/b], run zigzag, a crocodile is not good at making sharp turns. - - - - - - - - - - [b]Marilyn Monroe[/b] had six toes on one foot. - - - - - - - - - - If you keep a [b]goldfish[/b] in the dark room, it will eventually turn white. - - - - - - - - - - A [b]whales heart[/b] beats only nine times a minute. - - - - - - - - - - The [b]energy in one hurricane[/b] is equal to about 500,000 atomic bombs. - - - - - - - - - - Your [b]ears and nose[/b] continue to grow throughout your entire life. - - - - - - - - - - The first product to have a bar code was [b]Wrigley's gum[/b]. - - - - - - - - - - [b]Ducks[/b] at risk of attack by predators are able to balance the need for sleep and survival, keeping one half of the brain awake while the other slips into sleep mode. - - - - - - - - - - [b]Orcas [i](killer whales)[/i][/b] are voluntary breathers. They have to sleep with only half of their brain at one time. The other half remains awake to regulate their breathing. - - - - - - - - - - A [b]mouse[/b] has a larger ratio of brain size to body mass than a human, it used to be believed that this ratio was a sign of intelligence - if this were true mice would be about twice as clever as humans. - - - - - - - - - - [b]Fingerprints of koala bears[/b] are similar [i](in pattern, shape and size)[/i] to the fingerprints of humans. - - - - - - - - - - [b]Venus[/b] is the only planet that rotates clockwise. - - - - - - - - - - [b]Apples, not caffeine[/b], are more efficient at waking you up in the morning. - - - - - - - - - - [b]Walt Disney[/b] was afraid of mice. - - - - - - - - - - [b]Turtles[/b] can breathe through their butts. - - - - - - - - - - [b]All polar bears[/b] are left handed. - - - - - - - - - - If you [b]sneeze too hard[/b], you can fracture a rib. - - - - - - - - - - The [b]most popular[/b] first name in the world is Muhammad! - - - - - - - - - - The [b]average chocolate bar[/b] has 8 insect legs in it. - - - - - - - - - - [b]Right-handed people[/b] live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do. - - - - - - - - - - The total combined weight of the [b]world's ant population[/b] is heavier than the weight of the human population. - - - - - - - - - - The [b]number of people alive[/b] on earth right now is higher than the number of all the people that have died. Ever. - - - - - - - - - - When [b]Coca-Cola[/b] began to be sold in China, they used characters that would sound like "Coca-Cola" when spoken. Unfortunately, what they turned out to mean was "Bite the wax tadpole". It did not sell well. - - - - - - - - - - Experts say one of the [b]most alluring sleep distractions[/b] is the 24-hour accessibility of the internet. [i][color=green]TRUE, TRUE..[/color][/i] :smoke: - - - - - - - - - -

Last edited by Padme (2006-11-16 14:36:01)

SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

whoah! another trivia..tehehe! hmm...that croc thing iz not teh best idea :D *lemme show you why* -in teh making :D - octopus!?ducks!? lol =)) those animals are weird :retard: :P walt disney, coca-cola = owned! :lol: wt* turtles!? butt!? :lol: lol nice trivia^^ keep it up ;) :thumbsup:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Thanks Symph.. I had fun with that list too. It's just amazing how funny and weird nature can be. :lol:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice facts..but i have nothing to share..lol..maybe next time.. :lol:
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

*bump* this tread iz kewl =)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=green][i][b]Lazy to work.. Found here some more interesting facts. More Facts and Trivias found at [url=http://www.corsinet.com]www.Corsinet.com[/url].[/b][/i][/color] :cool::thumbsup: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - The [b]largest cockroach[/b] on record is one measured at 3.81 inches in length. - - - - - - - - - - [b]Cockroaches can live[/b] for nine days without their heads, at which point they die of starvation. - - - - - - - - - - You're more likely to be a [b]target by mosquitoes[/b] if you consume bananas. - - - - - - - - - - [b]Mosquitoes prefer[/b] children to adults, and blondes to brunettes. - - - - - - - - - - [b]No two spider webs[/b] are the same. - - - - - - - - - - [b]Only female mosquitoes[/b] bite. Females need the protein from blood to produce their eggs. - - - - - - - - - - Only [b]full-grown male crickets[/b] can chirp. - - - - - - - - - - [b]Honey is the only food[/b] that does not spoil. Honey found in the tombs of Egyptian pharaohs has been tasted by archaeologists and found edible. - - - - - - - - - - [b]Chocolate contains[/b] phenylethylamine (PEA), a natural substance that is reputed to stimulate the same reaction in the body as falling in love. - - - - - - - - - - Over 2500 [b]left handed people[/b] are killed each year from using products made for right handed people. [b] - - - - - - - - - - Ancient Egyptians [/b]shaved off their eyebrows to mourn the death of their cats. - - - - - - - - - - [b]When a person dies[/b], hearing is generally the last sense to go. The first sense lost is usually sight. Then follows taste, smell, and touch. - - - - - - - - - -

Last edited by Padme (2006-11-23 10:53:40)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]The World's Youngest Mother[/b] is 5 years old.Her name is [b]Lina Medina[/b] from Peru.She gave birth to a baby boy on May 14, 1939 by Caesarean Section. [b]The World's Youngest Father[/b] is 12 years old.His name is [b]Sean Stewart[/b], of Sharnbrook, England.He became the father of a healthy 6 lb. baby boy on January 20, 1998, at age 12.He was given the day off from school to be at the bedside of his teenage girlfriend and next-door neighbor Emma Webster when she gave birth.

Last edited by icekandi (2006-12-18 20:21:31)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Maaaann! :o Ice that's crazy! 5 Years OLD?!! :O GEEEEZZ how did that ever happen?? I can't believe it. How can she handle that? :lol: I bet her baby's sooooo soooo TINY!!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]^ Maaaann! :o Ice that's crazy! 5 Years OLD?!! :O GEEEEZZ how did that ever happen?? I can't believe it. How can she handle that? :lol: I bet her baby's sooooo soooo TINY!![/quote] me too! but i read the article or whatever it is about her and its true! gaad! the baby is healthy and they didn't told him until his 10 yrs old that her sister was actually her mother! heehee.gives me the creeps! :o [u] the article thing:[/u] [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lina_Medina[/url]

Last edited by icekandi (2006-12-19 02:55:32)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Geeeezzz that's incredible. But I pity the girl.. Read she didn't tell who the father is. Err.. I can't imagine the whole thing really. :/
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I've always loved reading trivias. Here's a an educational thread, good for our brains! Just write the most interesting trivias or facts that you know. [b]Let's boost our IQs![/b] =|:thumbsup: [b]N

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:43

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy