• ARCHIVES 
  • » I've always loved reading trivias. Here's a an educational thread, good for our brains! Just write the most interesting trivias or facts that you know. [b]Let's boost our IQs![/b] =|:thumbsup: [b]N

Pages: 1..1234567

I've always loved reading trivias. Here's a an educational thread, good for our brains! Just write the most interesting trivias or facts that you know. [b]Let's boost our IQs![/b] =|:thumbsup: [b]N

ladylady
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I've always loved reading trivias. Here's a an educational thread, good for our brains! Just write the most interesting trivias or facts that you know. [b]Let's boost our IQs![/b] =|:thumbsup: [b]N

LOVE TRIVIAS TOO... I LIKE YOUR POST. LEMME CHECK THE LINKS... Nway, i found a great way of EARNING DOLLARS in the comforts of my own home just by clicking on ads.Get paid just by viewing websites.REAL PAYCHECKS! just click on this link AND learn how: http://www.neobux.com/?r=girlprowess happy earning!=)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I've always loved reading trivias. Here's a an educational thread, good for our brains! Just write the most interesting trivias or facts that you know. [b]Let's boost our IQs![/b] =|:thumbsup: [b]N

Your heart beats 101,000 times a day. During your lifetime it will beat about 3 billion times and pump about 400 million litres (800 million pints) of blood ---------------- A person remains conscious for eight seconds after being decapitated.
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]All clams start out as males.. Some decide to become females at some point in their lives.[/quote] whoa.. hehe.. i just thought that this is funny :o
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Sharks apparently are the only animals that never get sick.[/quote] they are close to extinction. I have some :D [quote][i]• The word "queue" is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are removed. • Of all the words in the English language, the word 'set' has the most definitions! • What is called a "French kiss" in the English speaking world is known as an "English kiss" in France. • In 1386, a pig in France was executed by public hanging for the murder of a child. • There is a city called Rome on every continent. • Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails! • A man named Charles Osborne had the hiccups for 69 years! • Queen Elizabeth I regarded herself as a paragon of cleanliness. She declared that she bathed once every three months, whether she needed it or not • It's against the law to burp, or sneeze in a church in Nebraska, USA. • Honey is the only food that does not spoil. Honey found in the tombs of Egyptian pharaohs has been tasted by archaeologists and found edible. • Months that begin on a Sunday will always have a "Friday the 13th." • Coca-Cola would be green if colouring weren’t added to it. • On average a hedgehog's heart beats 300 times a minute. • More people are killed each year from bees than from snakes. • The average lead pencil will draw a line 35 miles long or write approximately 50,000 English words. • More people are allergic to cow's milk than any other food. • Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand. • The placement of a donkey's eyes in its' heads enables it to see all four feet at all times! • The six official languages of the United Nations are: English, French, Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Spanish. • Earth is the only planet not named after a god.[/i][/quote]
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

male seahorses get pregnant and not female seahorses. kinda unbelievable :D
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Here's a fact... Someone might told u this but anyway, here it is... [quote]After eating, a housefly vomits and eats it's again.[/quote] :puke: shit

Last edited by gerard0619 (2008-11-16 05:04:27)

Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Fishes that live more than 800 meters below the ocean surface.. Don't have eyes?![/quote] creepy.. but it's interesting.. i wonder what other fishes under the sea looks like.. love this thread by the way.. i love trivias.. :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Here's mine: (D longest only vowel word) [i]Euouae[/i] :arrow: a medieval musical term, is the longest English word consisting only of vowels, and the word with the most consecutive vowels. :thumbsup:[/b]
Kurt_Titz
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is my amazing trivia....bembolroco doesnt comb his hair :D peace i got nothing to say:P
christellane
» n00b
1969-12-31

pandaca pygmeas are located at camarines sur at lake buhi. :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=MaFra]"Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt".[/quote] [quote=MaFra]there are four more, adreamt, daydreamt, redreamt, undreamt[/quote] [b]Not only four, der is more, [i]Daft[/i] is also a word, it is a kind of brush. :thumbsup: [/b]
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

TRiViA FLOOD--- wehhee! nice thread!
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme;#9086;1163097470]Sharks apparently are the only animals that never get sick.[/quote] Woah? Nice nice! :3 Love this thread ah? I didn't knew that Davao City is the biggest Philippine City, why not make it the Philippines' capital?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I've always loved reading trivias. Here's a an educational thread, good for our brains! Just write the most interesting trivias or facts that you know. [b]Let's boost our IQs![/b] =|:thumbsup: [b]N

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:51

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy