• ARCHIVES 
  • » I've always loved reading trivias. Here's a an educational thread, good for our brains! Just write the most interesting trivias or facts that you know. [b]Let's boost our IQs![/b] =|:thumbsup: [b]N

Pages: 1234567..7

I've always loved reading trivias. Here's a an educational thread, good for our brains! Just write the most interesting trivias or facts that you know. [b]Let's boost our IQs![/b] =|:thumbsup: [b]N

SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I've always loved reading trivias. Here's a an educational thread, good for our brains! Just write the most interesting trivias or facts that you know. [b]Let's boost our IQs![/b] =|:thumbsup: [b]N

zOmg! 5yrz old!? >.< aw! :ninja:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I've always loved reading trivias. Here's a an educational thread, good for our brains! Just write the most interesting trivias or facts that you know. [b]Let's boost our IQs![/b] =|:thumbsup: [b]N

[quote=Padme]^ Geeeezzz that's incredible. But I pity the girl.. Read she didn't tell who the father is. Err.. I can't imagine the whole thing really. :/[/quote] She doesn't know who's the father!! gaaad! :wallbash: she's only 5 years old..what does she know about those! tsk.poor kid.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]maybe she's a victim of molestation..o_O[/b]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b]maybe she's a victim of molestation..o_O[/b][/quote] they said that maybe her father did it..ya know! :drool: but there are no enough evidences to prove that her really did it.tsk!
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

5yrs old! I've read the article and what the heck..unbelievable but i think its true..geez.. :/ I don't know what to do with the girl OR the 12 yr old boy when i am their Dad.. X_X
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=brown]Did you know the the Philippines holds the record for.. [b]The World's Largest Legal Tender?![/b][/color] In [b]1998[/b], during the [i]Philippine Centennial[/i] celebration of independence, The Central Bank asked the [i]Guinness Book of World Records[/i], To accredit its [b]P100,000 commemorative bills[/b]. Measuring [b]8 ½ inches[/b] wide and [b]14 inches long[/b], as the [b]world's largest legal tender[/b]. The commemorative bills were called [i]Brobdingnagian bills[/i]. [i][b]Credits to Philippine World Records.. [/b] Find out more world records by the Philippines in the link below: [url=http://www.goodnewspilipinas.com/docs/we_are_pinoys/archived/world_records.html]http://www.goodnewspilipinas.com/docs/we_are_pinoys/archived/world_records.html[/url][/i] - - - - - - [i]Sorry, I can't find any photo/images of this at the moment.. :| And did you noticed? I've been posting about MONEY lately, hehehe![/i]

Last edited by Padme (2006-12-22 06:11:44)

nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow cool facts!!! thanks for sharing!!! you can also get trivia and facts from the magazine K-Zone!!! I always read the [b]DID YOU KNOW? [/b]Section..

Last edited by nica1214 (2006-12-22 08:01:27)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme][color=brown]Did you know the the Philippines holds the record for.. [b]The World's Largest Legal Tender?![/b][/color] In [b]1998[/b], during the [i]Philippine Centennial[/i] celebration of independence, The Central Bank asked the [i]Guinness Book of World Records[/i], To accredit its [b]P100,000 commemorative bills[/b]. Measuring [b]8 ½ inches[/b] wide and [b]14 inches long[/b], as the [b]world's largest legal tender[/b]. The commemorative bills were called [i]Brobdingnagian bills[/i]. [i][b]Credits to Philippine World Records.. [/b] Find out more world records by the Philippines in the link below: [url=http://www.goodnewspilipinas.com/docs/we_are_pinoys/archived/world_records.html]http://www.goodnewspilipinas.com/docs/we_are_pinoys/archived/world_records.html[/url][/i] - - - - - - [i]Sorry, I can't find any photo/images of this at the moment.. :| And did you noticed? I've been posting about MONEY lately, hehehe![/i][/quote] :arrow: [b]maybe because it's christmas na and most of the time, christmas=money :lol: [/b]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Looks like you're right meng.. I've been thinking/worrying a lot about money lately. :/
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]^ yeah seen that already in DotA forums :lol: weird huh. --- [b]Did you know?[/b] A snail only have sex once in a lifetime, but this sexual intercourse lasts for 24 hours!![/quote] nice trivia :lol:
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Man's three-pound brain is the most complex and orderly arrangement of matter known in the universe. Andrew Johnson, the seventeenth president of the United States, was the only president who sewed his own clothes. Per a national survey, 80 percent of U.S. teachers in grades kindergarten through eighth grade have received chocolate as a gift from their students. The American opossum, a marsupial, bears its young just 12 to 13 days after conception. The Asiatic elephant takes 608 days to give birth, or just over 20 months.
CAIRYNISSA
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey i got some! and sorry if some of these were already written here. A duck’s quack doesn’t echo A lot of lipstick’s contain fish scales Bubblegum contains rubber Butterflies can taste things with their feet Diet Coke has only been around since 1982 Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he never wore pants Left-handed people live shorter lives than right-handed people Pearls melt in vinegar The average chocolate bar has 8 insect legs in it Turtles can breathe through their bottom :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

got crazy. lol :o
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

did you know that a snail can sleep for [u][b]3 years[/b][/u]?!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ang hirap nmn. xD
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

did you know that elephant can't [b][u]jump[/u][/b]?
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

DID YOU KNOW? (google special) # The Google function "I feel lucky" is nearly never used, well compared to the high number of users? # Google comes from the word googol, which is 1 followed by a hundred zeros? # The name "Google" comes from a spelling mistake, the founders intendent to write "Googol"? # The founders of Google didn't know HTML and just wanted a quick interface, thats one of the main reason why the home page is so bare :thumbsup: (just wanna revive this thread)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Interesting facts Bob.. =) I've always wondered why Google was so plain. Now I know.. :D
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]wow! great trivias...[/b] did you know that the dust in you rooms/homes are mostly made up of your dead skin cells?! when you bite your fingers that means when you were still a baby, your oral stage was not satisfied.. being an OC is a result of being early toilet trained...lol *psychology* :)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ [quote=aimee][b]being an OC is a result of being early toilet trained...lol[/quote] That is probably true. I remember being so O.C. when I was really really young. I remember I don't want to touch the faucet or open doors without a tissue! I was an absolute neat-freak! Now, I'm quite still -- only a little (i think!).
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I've always loved reading trivias. Here's a an educational thread, good for our brains! Just write the most interesting trivias or facts that you know. [b]Let's boost our IQs![/b] =|:thumbsup: [b]N

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:55

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy