• ARCHIVES 
  • » I've always loved reading trivias. Here's a an educational thread, good for our brains! Just write the most interesting trivias or facts that you know. [b]Let's boost our IQs![/b] =|:thumbsup: [b]N

Pages: 1..1234567

I've always loved reading trivias. Here's a an educational thread, good for our brains! Just write the most interesting trivias or facts that you know. [b]Let's boost our IQs![/b] =|:thumbsup: [b]N

MaFra
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I've always loved reading trivias. Here's a an educational thread, good for our brains! Just write the most interesting trivias or facts that you know. [b]Let's boost our IQs![/b] =|:thumbsup: [b]N

[quote]"Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt".[/quote] there are four more, adreamt, daydreamt, redreamt, undreamt [quote]"Rhythm" is the longest word without any vowel. (my discovery :eh:)[/quote] considering "y" as a consonant, "twyndyllyngs" is the longest (english) word without any vowel.
wicked_o9
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I've always loved reading trivias. Here's a an educational thread, good for our brains! Just write the most interesting trivias or facts that you know. [b]Let's boost our IQs![/b] =|:thumbsup: [b]N

[b]TRIVIA:[/b] Cellphone contains more bacteria that in toilet bowls we use...
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

orangutans love mangoes... :)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

did you know that cockroaches can be mans best friend??. ill prove y'all later i just forgot the site where i found it..
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool thread...humm i'll try to share nxt time :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red]♡♡♡♡♡[/color] did you know that the [b]letter A[/b] does not appear from numbers [b]1-999[/b] until reaching [b]1000[/b]? :) [color=red]♡♡♡♡♡[/color][/align]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]You cant lick your elbow! =D but some can. Go ahead try it.[/align]
enadnyl
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=xpHoenix_26][quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b] hey..talk about typing, i just noticed this: :idea: DiD you know: TYPEWRITER <--can be typed in just one line of the keyboard? Q-P line..:cool:[/b][/quote] hehehe! nice discovery... :cool:[/quote] [b]amazing!!!!![/b]
wicked_o9
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=orange] oh yah... kzone mag has trivia like this [/color][/align]
'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Did you know that we are smarter than Einstein? Because he only know what he discovered, and the knowledge that has been discovered in his tiime. He's good in Calculations, but he does not know All of it as we are learning them. :D[/b]
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hmmmm..my trivias are no where interesting than what u guys posted..but ill share them anyway.. [b]trivia 1[/b] the sentence: [b]the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog[/b] contains all the letters of the alphabet..thats why its used in typing exercises to practice typing all of the letter keys without looking at the keyboard.. [b]trivia 2:[/b] the word [b]racecar[/b] is spelled/pronounced the same way if u tend to read it backwards.. [b]trivia3:[/b] a spooky halloween trivia.. [b]the true terror of a principal[/b] Fifty years ago after his death, a former principal in Romania still teaches in a school. When he died in the 1950's, Grigore Alexandru Popescu wrote ti his will that he would like to donate his body for educational purposes. At present, his skeletong is being used to teach -- human anatomy, of course!--. Romanian health officials are worried that the skeleton may pose health hazards to the students, but they better watch out! School legend has it that Grigore's spirit will put on curse on anyone who tries to remove his skeleton from that school!.. spookkkyyy!!.. trivia 4: [b]88% of emails are junk mails. [/b] trivia5: [b]In eastern Africa, they make beers out of bananas..[/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing...i was really amazed.. :O

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2007-12-20 21:49:11)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow....amazing trivias!
mehm29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi to all. I'm going to post some trivias that I got from K-Zone's "Did you know?" special. :] *The average human body contains enough carbon to make [b]900 pencils[/b] *After spending hours working in front of a computer monitor, a blank piece of white paper will probably appear [b]pink[/b]. *About 10% of the people in the world are [b]left-handed[/b] *[b]Popcorn[/b] was banned from most movie theaters in the 1920's because it was considered too noisy. *[b]White chocolate[/b] does not contain caffeine. *A favorite dish of the Aztecs was [b]roast turkey with chocolate gravy[/b] *Most cows give more milk when they listen to [b]music[/b] *The first meal ever eaten in space was [b]pureed applesauce[/b] from a tube. *Ice cream contains a seaweed known as [b]carrageenan[/b] or Irish moss. *Rubber bands last longer when [b]refrigerated[/b] *The base of the Great Pyramid of Egypt is large enough to cover [b]10 football fields[/b]. *[b]Uncopyrightable[/b] and [b]Dermatoglyphics[/b] are the two longest words that can be spelled without repeating a letter. *[b]Duke[/b] is the highest rank you can achieve without being a king, or a prince. *In Hungary, they celebrate Christmas [b]twice[/b]-- on Dec. 6 & Dec. 25 *In Greece, a driver's license can be confiscated if the driver looks [b]unbathed[/b] or [b]poorly dressed[/b]. *Ants don't need [b]sleep[/b] Hope you like the trivias! :]
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

what a nice trivia.. thanks for letting us know about it.. =) :thumbsup:
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

w000000aaahhh.. and some things are just terribble.. and hard to believe.. ahihi..
dianesky33
» n00b
1969-12-31

interesting thread....
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Did you know that: Earth is the only planet not named after a pagan God. Earthworms have five hearts. If a native Hawaiian woman places the flower on her right ear, she is available. (The bigger the flower, the more desperate) Barbie's full name is Barbie Millicent Roberts. Walt Disney was afraid of mice. Ernest Vincent Wright wrote a novel with over 50,000 words, none of which containing the letter "e." The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets. The shortest English word that contains the letters A, B, C, D, E, and F is "feedback." The ampersand (&) was once a letter of the English alphabet. There are only four words in the English language which end in '-dous': tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes. (In my next life, I want to be a pig.) Some lions mate over 50 times a day. (I still want to be a pig in my next life...quality over quantity) Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure. (What about that pig??) An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain. (I know some people like that.) Starfish have no brains. (I know some people like that too.) and this below might scare you: [b]Interesting Fact about the Pope John Paul II death[/b] Pope was living 85 years - sum of those numbers = 13 Pope died on 2.04.2005 - sum of those numbers = 13 Pope died at 21.37 - again - sum is equal.... 13 and when you multiply the time of his death 21 x 37...you will have 777 he died in 13th week of the year Pope was living exactly 31 thousands days...if you reverse figures... you will get again 13!!! :eh:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

cool thread... keep account...
leira27
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=--pUshnIt08--]hmmmm..my trivias are no where interesting than what u guys posted..but ill share them anyway.. [b]trivia 1[/b] the sentence: [b]the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog[/b] contains all the letters of the alphabet..thats why its used in typing exercises to practice typing all of the letter keys without looking at the keyboard..[/quote] i remember this. Ü my teacher made all of us write this sentence all over and over again in a sheet of paper when we we're in grade one. :D

Last edited by leira27 (2008-03-01 01:21:25)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I've always loved reading trivias. Here's a an educational thread, good for our brains! Just write the most interesting trivias or facts that you know. [b]Let's boost our IQs![/b] =|:thumbsup: [b]N

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:59

[ 9 queries - 0.070 second ]
Privacy Policy