• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

I think its not that necessary to be able to delete member's reputation, so I just disabled that function. :D
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=admin]I think its not that necessary to be able to delete member's reputation, so I just disabled that function. :D[/quote] hehee..lol.... i guest thats the right choice sir =) =) =)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ei admin.. what if the repu change is really useless.. :question: coz i saw some repu change and i saw a positive change[b] [color=green][+][/color][/b] but the reason for the repu is just this one -> [b]?? [/b] and as far as i can remember that guy is [b]0phranxis0[/b] =) i saw he gave negatives and positives to members but same reason.. just a [b]???[/b]

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-09-14 16:43:09)

admin
» FTalkManiac

xavierkym, i actually think that the reputation system itself is pretty useless, for me it is just a number which could never represent a member's forum reputation, but still some people overestimate it's value. and moreover, its [b]0phranxis0[/b]. you aren't going to waste your time to delete all the useless reputation changes made by people like him are you? :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hehehe.. okei.. i understand.. yeah.. for me i dont coare about the repu changes.. whew.. anyway.. admin.. im checking our forum, im just checking if its vulnerable to xss injections.. :o dont worry.. i dont do injections here.. :lol: coz i know some forums.. which talks about xss scripting.. :wallbash: they might attack us.. :ninja:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Check this thread esp mods of tricks and tuts section: http://theftalk.com/t10974-Some-Actions%21.html it was made by dark'angel [best friend of kuya xav :lol: just kidding kuya xav]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: is it now an "English-only" chatbox? coz members are saying that posting in other languages in the chatbox is not allowed anymore in accordance to rule #2. my view: i think it is ok to post in any language there as long as it is not offensive ans still follows the rules (except#2) i have been posting there in tagalog and i think it is ok. - kindly enlighten me if im wrong
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmmm.. maybe we can use the "english only" rule in the chatbox. because we are sharing the chatbox with the other nationalities
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: but then they can speak in their own language in that chatbox. well, unless we're talking to other nationalities, then we need to post in english.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Ermm..or we can have chatbox for each regional boards.[/b]
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yup harvey, i also figured that. maybe we could just put a chatbox for every regional board, then our main chatbox is in the index with the "[b]english only[/b]" rule while in the regional section chatboxes they can speak their own language. Looks like other nationalities are becoming out of place whenever they see the chatbox is being used by Filipinos using Filipino language particularly Tagalog. I don't intend to divide the nations, I just want to point out to Filipinos that we are in an international forum, so we should speak in English.
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: is it now an "English-only" chatbox? coz members are saying that posting in other languages in the chatbox is not allowed anymore in accordance to rule #2. my view: i think it is ok to post in any language there as long as it is not offensive ans still follows the rules (except#2) i have been posting there in tagalog and i think it is ok. - kindly enlighten me if im wrong[/quote] yaps ur right sis.. coz sometimes if i chat at chatbox many chat i dunno what that means i just know tagalog language like mahal kita hehee :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red]♡♡♡♡♡[/color] i just noticed, in other forums they can control their members. im not saying that we are not doing our job but to think that we are so many here (moderators), still our members are not very good followers. what is your opinion about this? no offense. i just want to know your opinions. [color=red]♡♡♡♡♡[/color][/align]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ i agree with you.. well, in most cases some members here are trying to be the superior ones. This incident happened a lot of times already. Well, yeah I agree that we (the mods) are very many but it seems that we can't control the system of the forum if majority are offline. :wallbash:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red]♡♡♡♡♡[/color] well, i admit im not here as often as i want to. i hope you guys understand that i want to graduate from highschool with flying colors thats why im doing my best to maintain my grades. but since its sembreak, i'll be here more often. and yeah, i kinda feel that we are not very effective when it comes to disciplinary actions. [color=red]♡♡♡♡♡[/color][/align]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hehe.. no problem. i understand u guys.. =) but another problem here is that the last visit of some mods are 3months ago?? :o and of course our head of the forum isnt online for about a month already.. :crybaby:
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Oh guys i'm sorry. I won't be here too often either, just got back from a nice vacation and my mom is sending me to my grandfather in Laguna, we have no PC there, he's kinda injured so I think its not possible for me to visit ftalk for sometime, but I'll be back by Nov. 4. See you soon guys!
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. you know why? because some moderators are getting on the members' levels. i mean there are some times and sections that you can get along with the members. but of course there are some limitations that must be considered. i.e. for example to be strict once in a while or once in every hour. and if moderators are being strict, some of their post are too kind or their commands are too light. show some guts :eh:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I dunno if this is good, but can we close some forum games for a month? there are lots of spammy threads lately and ftalk's been loading slow these days.. would closing some threads help? what are your views about this?
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Games section needs some cleaning.. can i apply there? haha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:56

[ 9 queries - 0.893 second ]
Privacy Policy