• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^ woot. thanks. @ james : at clare (aka pushin8), uh she's kinda [i]suplada[/i].. but yea, if you recommend her, fine with me. i trust you guyz. :D :thumbsup:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[b]@everyone . . i really recommend my best pal [b]andz32[/b] i trust him guys :D hopefully you guys . would feel the same ehheeh :) [/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@mizel:[/b] [i]Suplada?[/i] I Dont Know. Because She's The One Who PM Me Aeh? XD [b]@ayel:[/b] Lol Prove It.
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][b]@james[/b] -im uber positive that he will make a great moderator dudes :D[/b]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Aeh. Hehehe I Dont Know. LOL. But Still Admin, Will The One Who Decide. (Nose Bleeding)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Btw.. Guys Be Careful Of Those F****** Hacker. Who's Trying To Destroy Masamune. LOL. Sorry For The Word.
admin
» FTalkManiac

so someone just get into your account huh? :D how did he know your password?
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ LOL. admin is ol! :lol: @ james : thanks for informing me, it was my first time to tinker with the mod cp stuff lols
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: yeah jam. shirow's kindah shocked when i told him about it. it's either someone knows your password, or is ftalk being hacked again? remember wat happened to kuya ej before? he was banned right?
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Hackers are so sad. They need a life.[/b]

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-01-21 11:23:50)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Guys, We Need. Aeh No Not We. Admin Needs To Detect Who's That Hacker. Right? :lol: [b]@admin:[/b] Oh Gad. I Dont Know Mr. Admin. Hahaha, Im Sure That Is A Hacker LOL. And About The Identity Of This Hacker? Im Totally Lost!
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. i banned myself before. hahaha..
admin
» FTalkManiac

@james From the log information, the one who banned your account was using this IP: [url=http://theftalk.com/admin_users.php?show_users=203.87.179.158]203.87.179.158[/url]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I remembered something a long time ago but it's kinda blurry now... :wallbash: The ~Gothic Nedd~ fellow PM'ed me at YM before bragging he knows the password of some Ftalker. If I can only trace that message. :wallbash: anyway I think it was about October. :wallbash: :wallbash:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

GothicNedd really hacked Ftalk. But that is just the past. He isn't making any troubles in Ftalk now. I talked to him and said that stop playing with the ftalk database. Hmm I guess I have to talk to him again?
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ haha. you should. just to be sure. :P
admin
» FTalkManiac

Has someone really hacked the database? I never seen any hacking trace so I won't believe it unless there's a concrete evidence (for example the database tables screenshot made by the hacker :D). Here's what I'm thinking: Changes made by ~Gothic Nedd~ to other member's accounts (email/password changes, account bans, etc) were possible because he's using moderator's account (let's assume he already knew james' password since a long time ago and [i]the password never changed[/i] [@james: if ever, when was the last time you changed your account password?]). :) Since user's login and IP logs are also stored in the forum database, if he managed to get there he wouldn't left the log information of his IP just like that, would he? And why he banned james' account, instead of mine or other mods?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]Has someone really hacked the database? I never seen any hacking trace so I won't believe it unless there's a concrete evidence (for example the database tables screenshot made by the hacker :D). Here's what I'm thinking: Changes made by ~Gothic Nedd~ to other member's accounts (email/password changes, account bans, etc) were possible because he's using moderator's account (let's assume he already knew james' password since a long time ago and [i]the password never changed[/i] [@james: if ever, when was the last time you changed your account password?]). :) Since user's login and IP logs are also stored in the forum database, if he managed to get there he wouldn't left the log information of his IP just like that, would he? And why he banned james' account, instead of mine or other mods?[/quote] just like i told before. in indonesia. there are 3 members who accidentally being hacked. =( they dont know who was the hacker. and why the hacker hacked their accounts. =( im wondering why this thing could happen in ftalk. :paranoid:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Aeh? Hmmm. I Know His Name But He's Not A Friend Of Mine. Btw, No Admin Im Always Log In My Account In My Own Computer. So That's Impossible. :)
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Finally,we discuss about this one.. =) We have a hacking problem in FT Indonesia before.. :wallbash: I have PM admin about that.. =) I think we need to upgrade the security system of this forum.. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:43

[ 9 queries - 0.758 second ]
Privacy Policy