• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^ Aeh, Right Bro.
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

@ James -good thing admin solved your problem instantly. :eh: Maybe that hacker used shirow's name because he/she may have a grudge on shirow? if i'm not mistaken shirow is hated by some members. i think. :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ shirow said last night that he and nedd aren't in good terms. @admin: i dunno if that's possible that nedd knows a mods password. he sticked a topic in FriendsterTalk Philippines once. In Chit-Chat section, and in FriendsterOverlay layouts. James is not a mod of the layouts section. also, nedd's last log-in was yesterday, after not logging in for some days ago.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: ^ shirow said last night that he and nedd aren't in good terms. @admin: i dunno if that's possible that nedd knows a mods password. he sticked a topic in FriendsterTalk Philippines once. In Chit-Chat section, and in FriendsterOverlay layouts. James is not a mod of the layouts section. also, nedd's last log-in was yesterday, after not logging in for some days ago.[/quote] ^ I remembered that. You even asked him if he can unstick the topic he made in Philippines section. After looking at the I.P. Address given by admin. It might be Nedd. Just a question So what if it's Nedd? Then we banned him. Can he still logged in to the database and unban himself?
admin
» FTalkManiac

If I was a member who dislike shirow and managed to hack the forum database, I'll just delete all the data and put a big text "shirow masamune was here" on the forum index/frontpage :D rather than change james' email to masamune_destroyer@yahoo.com [quote=' 'eMokIdD]Just a question So what if it's Nedd? Then we banned him. Can he still logged in to the database and unban himself?[/quote] He can, only if he has access to the database.

Last edited by admin (2008-01-22 11:28:17)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]If I was a member who dislike shirow and managed to hack the forum database, I'll just delete all the data and put a big text "shirow masamune was here" on the forum index/frontpage :D rather than change james' email to masamune_destroyer@yahoo.com [quote=' 'eMokIdD]Just a question So what if it's Nedd? Then we banned him. Can he still logged in to the database and unban himself?[/quote] He can, only if he has access to the database.[/quote] :o do a member can access ftalk database? how could?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Err.. im lost. haha.. I currently have a personal problem right now. I cant join any discussion. Nyahaha.. I wanna die. Hahaha
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wanna die?? :o:o:O
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Im [s]Tired[/s], And I Think Im Gonna [color=red]Die[/color]. :cry:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I saw Chii online today.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Waw. That's quite unusual. :o LOL. I hope she even tried posting here at the backstage regarding her current situation coz I haven't seen her moderating :wallbash: But I guess she's really busy. :crybaby:

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-01-23 16:47:25)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Err.. im lost. haha.. I currently have a personal problem right now. I cant join any discussion. Nyahaha.. I wanna die. Hahaha[/quote] You wanna die too? Cool. :cool: :wallbash:
admin
» FTalkManiac

wow people these days are giving up their lives soooo easily, so when any of you wanna do it day please contact me, i'll gladly give you a hand, never did it before but i know some effective ways :) hahahahahahahahaha :D btw, by effective ways i meant something like [url=http://www.realultimatepower.net/ninja/seppuku.htm]this[/url]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ what the?! i saw the page rank of that site, and it's like 4/10 ! It has a rank dude! it's somewhat a popular site! :wallbash:
admin
» FTalkManiac

of course it is, if it's not then i wouldn't know about it :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

so that means, lots of retards attempted to do that?! :P uh, okay okay. i don't know. im just curious of the feeling, "holy cRAP!" lol
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

eat a frisbee? :o why not eat a laptop? =D i mean. the [b]macbook air[/b]. =D=D=D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Lol. Hahaha.. edit edit edit! I am fine now. Bwahahaha.. -- Frisbee? lol. -- Admin, I want Ftalk have a hidden forum section. That section would be R18. Bwahaha.. lol.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Lol eehjhay. -- there are lots of people now a days who wanna die. Anyway I had this dream last night. Its about our co-ftalk member. It's [b]eizarg[/b]. In my dream, she was dead. Then we went to her funeral. It's really creepy I swear.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hmm... a hidden R18 Section.. Interesting.. Lolz. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:48

[ 9 queries - 1.085 second ]
Privacy Policy