• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=admin;#3800218;1305533758]If one "resurrects" old and inactive accounts to vote? :chew:[/quote] Then I'd pray and say "halleluiah, it's a miracle"? :lol: But I figured that I should allow it because the first time I joined Ftalk was just because a friend asked me to register and vote for his entry... look at me now? :xixi: I don't know, I did say they'll get ban so any foul moves would cause them their account. [quote=admin;#3800218;1305533758]Done with my part :xixi:[/quote] I will vote for you later tonight :lol3: I'm in an internet cafe and I'm getting cranky from waiting. [quote=admin;#3800218;1305533758]I bet he's bribing everyone in ftalk, facebook, etc to vote :plotting:[/quote] Those are his friends and that's what friends are for :lol3:

Last edited by forsakendoll (2011-05-16 04:38:22)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:31

[ 9 queries - 0.449 second ]
Privacy Policy