• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=duchess;#3774623;1304184798]@admin ... :evil: well i saw it alright :evil: [b]sarry cant give you the link[/b] if you wont change my mod title to gwapa moderator :evil:[/quote] Good girl. :pet:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

@mushi.. i can probably go but it should be scheduled on the last week of May... preferrably May 27ish or 28ish coz its after my pay day :xixi: and no, Ed can't go.... =( I can certainly go with you. Hope push can too.. You can ride Zest Air.. It's cheaper.. And I'd be glad to be your tour guide,, im not much of a guide since I dont know Cebu much though :lol3: but I'll try to keep you guys entertained :eh: It will be cheaper ..... Try to ask push, imma try force her too.. SHE HAS TO GO!!! Whos gonna come with you (aside from your bf) and yes pax = person.

Last edited by duchess (2011-04-30 18:37:53)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bb guys. gonna be inactive for 8 days. tc all. :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll;#3775033;1304226481]so how many nights and days for that kind of budget? : :lol:[/quote] 2 days, 1 night stay i think. [quote=forsakendoll;#3775033;1304226481]And how do we get to Cebu from Bohol?[/quote] actually, you have to from Manily to Cebu then a ferry from Cebu to Bohol. [quote=forsakendoll;#3775033;1304226481]I'm gonna make this work :lol3: Hold on :lol:[/quote] 2nd week of june will be wayy better on my budget :lol3:

Last edited by duchess (2011-05-01 03:30:17)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=duchess;#3775219;1304234992]actually, you have to from Manily to Cebu then a ferry from Cebu to Bohol.[/quote] OHHHHHHHHHHH. OH. So it's Cebu first before we get to Bohol? :lol: Sorry! I really don't have any idea hahaha. Our hotel will pick us up tho? Right? [quote=duchess;#3775219;1304234992]2nd week of june will be wayy better on my budget :lol3:[/quote] I want to squeeze it in this month :lol: Ne mushi, mention this to Push but DO NOT CONFIRM that we're absolutely going like it's 100% certain. I gotta plan this first because I've never been to Visayas on my own. :xixi:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll;#3775270;1304237865]Ne mushi, mention this to Push but DO NOT CONFIRM that we're absolutely going like it's 100% certain. I gotta plan this first because I've never been to Visayas on my own. :xixi:[/quote] well you'll not be on your own, Chino will be with you :P unless its his first time too :lol3: anyway,,, i can only come with you if you schedule it on the last week of May... I can't go any earlier than that. Ok.. I'll tell Push... I don't know if she'll be allowed to even come though... Strict ang parents nya :lol3: [quote=forsakendoll;#3775270;1304237865]Our hotel will pick us up tho? Right?[/quote] that i do not know ...
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=duchess;#3775287;1304241884]well you'll not be on your own, Chino will be with you :P unless its his first time too :lol3:[/quote] It's his FIRST time too :lol3: But whenever I think about how brm got around PH without even knowing our language, I feel confident that we can do it too wahaha. [quote=duchess;#3775287;1304241884]anyway,,, i can only come with you if you schedule it on the last week of May... I can't go any earlier than that.[/quote] I see, so that's only when payday arrives right? :lol: [quote=duchess;#3775287;1304241884]Ok.. I'll tell Push... I don't know if she'll be allowed to even come though... Strict ang parents nya :lol3:[/quote] Ya, I somehow felt that when we met at Trinoma :lol: Her mum is kind of protective and wouldn't leave her to us alone wahaha.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

BTW, [b]Yuna[/b] suddenly tweeted me. :lol: I told her to come visit us here in backstage.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^^ Zomg i soo miss yune :cry: ... and btw, yeap... Only after my payday. Going to Bohol doesnt come cheap y'know :P :lol3: so I can come with if its on the last week of May or 2nd week of june :xixi: You can do it on your own. Just ride a cab all the time :lol3: anyway,, yeah. I bet we'll have to kidnap push for to be able to come. :xixi:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Members are asking if they can post in tagalog in the topic "Clan Wars International" in the Fun Corner?? I don't have problem with it what do you think :plotting: I did ask why not just move it to Philippines thread if the members will be posting in tagalog :P

Last edited by bobcbar (2011-05-03 05:26:38)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Wow mushi your siggy is cute :lol: [quote=duchess;#3777434;1304403852]after Bohol, we can even go out to Bantayan Island or Camotes Island. shite i love those places. :love:[/quote] You know, we should talk over on the phone or something. I have a lot of questions pa hahaha. BTW, your siggy is super cute. :wow2: [quote=aysbeaux;#3777477;1304405590]I KNOW T_T I just cleaned my room the other day and then this happened lololol there's a curse :lol3:[/quote] It means you shouldn't clean your room. Whenever you feel like cleaning, lie down for a bit and hope the urge will go away. :xixi:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=bobcbar;#3777577;1304414229]Members are asking if they can post in tagalog in the topic "Clan Wars International" in the Fun Corner?? I don't have problem with it what do you think :plotting: I did ask why not just move it to Philippines thread if the members will be posting in tagalog :P[/quote] If it's allowed, people would start to do the same too in other topics. :plotting:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=bobcbar;#3777609;1304417613]Agree...will suggest moving it to Philippines thread or post in english![/quote] Thank you Bob.. :yes2:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3777954;1304444483]I might join your clan if that happens :lol3:[/quote] Aren't you afraid of dess' arms? :lol3:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ But Hantu has a lot of members already, and the only person I know in that clan is dess. :lol3:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes! finally! PCW III! :lol3: hey tell me what clan you're at.. ill be wherever you are joining :xixi:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@aya.. better... can you give yuor phone number pls? ill call you tomorrow afternoon :)
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I still have the same number, I just don't recharge my fone :lol3: I have a sun number too. Do you wanna get it? I'll give it to you tomorrow when I wake up. It's too dark in here already and I'm too lazy to open the lights and search for my phone. (Apparently, I don't know my sun number :lol3:) Ne mushi, join [b]pussy wonderland[/b] and pls pls pls protect me from dess :lol3: she was forcing me to join hantu clan but I'm not particularly close with the people she invited in there. :um: Say sth on that thread that you pirated me :lol3: Pls protect me from the wrath of my daughter. :lol3:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ice!! Why did you leave before checking out my evil plan? :no2:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3799813;1305524004]I did say that if they create multiple accounts just to vote, they will get ban :lol3:[/quote] If one "resurrects" old and inactive accounts to vote? :chew: :lol3: [quote=forsakendoll;#3788803;1305142892]Devils' deal :lol3:[/quote] Done with my part :xixi: [quote=bobcbar;#3799831;1305524499]^ looks like its a landside so far in the voting :O he must be paying more :lol3:[/quote] I bet he's bribing everyone in ftalk, facebook, etc to vote :plotting:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:12

[ 9 queries - 2.034 second ]
Privacy Policy