• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

recruit bishies :wow2:
admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=sugarstyx_x;#3674810;1284574097]let's change the name again :lol2:[/quote] no way :lol3: [quote=forsakendoll;#3674811;1284574678]recruit bishies :wow2:[/quote] you think this is mangafox or what? :lol3:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i am a growing little girl. :lol3: gotta have my bishies no matter what. :heart:
admin
» FTalkManiac

^ 'k goodluck finding ur bishies!!! :lol3:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

adminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i miss uuuuuuuu :lol3: Mushi!! Ed's in SM North !!
admin
» FTalkManiac

^ miss uuuu tooooo! :lol3: how's life in cebu? :chew:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

admin i miss u too :3
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3675233;1284822976]^ miss uuuu tooooo! :lol3: how's life in cebu? :chew:[/quote] its ok.. i realize im not really a "bad girl" lol people here are talking about puffing weeds openly :lol3:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/p25qo.jpg[/img]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^So that was the big squabble was about? Why can't he make it to Cebu? Yeaaaa. Break up with him. What good is a boyfriend if you can't touch him. Lol j/k. So when you gonna see each other?
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Nah, I take back what I said. I'm cuter :lol3: Where are your childhood pictures again? :lol3: [quote=admin;#3697752;1291173854]i haven't stepped out the front door for almost a week hahahhah what's your longest time staying inside the house?[/quote] I dunno. I think I stayed inside the house longer than your record. :xixi:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=bobcbar;#3753068;1302174171]Care to share some of your ideas ?[/quote] Ok here's what I have in mind at this moment: :lol: Small forums like ours, they typically have a specific subject which appeal certain audience. Gamer forums, webmaster forum, business forum, filipino forum, etc. We used to be a "friendster forum" and people joined us because they're into friendster-related stuff, but with the change from friendstertalk.com to theftalk.com, we kinda lost our "identity". My idea of rebranding is to create a strong, specific brand identity for ftalk. Maybe by redesigning the site. When people think of "FTalk" they'll wonder what it's all about, what does "f" in TheFTalk represent? Well that's something I'll need to work on. FTalk will be more alive only if it has the things that make members stick around, but those "things" have to be continuous and sustainable. We need some more unique features, I'm thinking of something like like "member of the week/months", "hot threads" system, etc. Outside FTalk, I'm also a regular member in a few other forums, and i realized that it's not just the forum design, features, etc. that's keeping me there. There's this one Indonesian forum I registered back in 2004, and up until this day I still visit it sometimes. The forum is quite bland with a standard forum template and minimal forum add-ons/mods/hacks (feature-wise, FTalk is much better), but what makes it fascinating is the community itself... let's say that the forum has a high level of "community spirit" and it's own "forum's culture", including it's own inside jokes and slangs. Members come and go, but like a civilization, the forum continues to existent. I believe we're going into that direction too.. all we need to do is to know our target audience and create the right "atmosphere" for them. :d If you have any other ideas for FTalk feel free to let me know. :)
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3749659;1301478965]i will be doing my own earth hours, 00:00 - 07:00 AM everyday[/quote] You mean, your sleep time /=.=\ [quote=admin;#3751364;1301865681]hope so the forum has been very quiet i miss all the wars and dramas[/quote] i certainly don't miss that abomination; miss phahaha ;3
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3752872;1302150484]either they're busy or they has lost interest in ftalk. anyway i currently have some ideas in mind to make this site more alive. hopefully i can pull all these ideas off.[/quote] i ady lost my interest in Boomz. >< :lol3: [quote=forsakendoll;#3753128;1302191324]If you have any other ideas for FTalk feel free to let me know.[/quote] What are people interested in nowadays aside from pron? :chew:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3753129;1302191507]i ady lost my interest in Boomz. >< :lol3:[/quote] so u've grown up now? :lol3: [quote=forsakendoll;#3753129;1302191507]What are people interested in nowadays aside from pron? :chew:[/quote] mmm.. lesbigay pron? :chew: [quote=duchess;#3753139;1302192699]how bout a lil bit more on hacks/ripped and jailbreaking stuff? :ninja2:[/quote] Yeah that's a possibility too.. although I myself not that familiar with hacking-related topics. Currently if we take a look at FTalk... It's like as if most people only post in Fun Corner. Not that I hate those game threads, but I just prefer "stupid threads" like for example "Post what's in your fridge" / "Post here your today's lunch" kind of things. News and current events are ok. Controversial topics that could lead to heated discussions are even better :lol3:. In short, FTalk needs things that get people more "involved" to liven up our existing member-base, instead of threads that simply inflate post count. :chew: btw i'm still looking around for forum layouts.. maybe something web 2.0-ish with similar color palette as our current default layout. :lol: [quote=duchess;#3753139;1302192699]just wondering... are you ready to forgive?[/quote] they're ready to be bff :chew:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=duchess;#3764155;1303555383]just a thought,, where did the FT Tricks and Tuts thread go?[/quote] i removed that. now it's hidden. :chew:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:invi:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ the ghost appeared again :O how's life andHA :)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

BEBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe aMISHUUUUUUUUUUUUU ___________ hi lolo bob :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i miss you too bebe. :3 deleted my old tumblr blog. i made a new one lol http://killmaria.tumblr.com PHOTOBLOG*~ K.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:32

[ 9 queries - 0.251 second ]
Privacy Policy