• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^hallooo sis ice & yuna :D (is that right?) [quote=jamessss:b;#3656620;1279779423]duchess wrote [?]: maybe i should retire from being a mod[/quote] What's wrong duch? [quote=duchess;#3655414;1279556407]sisssssssssssssss i lieeekkk your ava!!!![/quote] :redface: :redface: :redface: [quote=admin;#3655419;1279556880]when was the last time you went back to phil?[/quote] atleast a decade ago. when i was 9, that's when i left philippines and i haven't gone back eversince =( </pittymode>

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2010-07-25 16:12:06)

admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=andHa;#3657165;1279884555]life's flat. everything's going as they suppose to. :dumb: how bout urs ? where r u now ?[/quote] haha great :lol3: i'm in jakarta, getting back to my normal daily life :xixi: [quote=Jirichi Ryunashira;#3657739;1279968186]i dont have internet in my house[/quote] [quote=aysbeaux;#3657975;1279997577]we still dont have net at home[/quote] damn. should've included internet with the tshirt i sent u guys :lol3: [quote=sugarstyx_x;#3658606;1280088499]atleast a decade ago. when i was 9, that's when i left philippines and i haven't gone back eversince[/quote] :lol: do you still have families in phil?
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

good day bs!
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^what's up bunso =3 [quote=admin;#3658704;1280125491]do you still have families in phil?[/quote] that lol smiley is a bit condescending :p yeah, most of my mom's side are in phil.. while my dad's are all here in US. I was so excited to go home last summer for my cousin's wedding but something kept interfering so It's safe to say that it'll take a miracle for me to get home anytime soon;; damn i sound depressing :smoke: anywho was it your first time going to philippines?
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=sugarstyx_x;#3659142;1280199438]that lol smiley is a bit condescending :p yeah, most of my mom's side are in phil.. while my dad's are all here in US. I was so excited to go home last summer for my cousin's wedding but something kept interfering so It's safe to say that it'll take a miracle for me to get home anytime soon;; damn i sound depressing :smoke: anywho was it your first time going to philippines?[/quote] :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: much more condescending? :lol3: damn. if you've got some other cousins just ask them to get married as soon as possible! :lol3: yea it was the my first time going to the philippines. i visited many cities/places there and i think like baguio the best. manila is just like 3 hour away from jakarta probably i'll go there again some other time :xixi:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:lol3: bram you're crazy.. & if i were to wait for my cousins to get married, it'll take another decade as i am the second oldest one out of em :lol2: Holy crap, i'd hate to think that. Yeah, It seems like you guys are so worn out from the trip, not a lot of people are posting here :lol: So did you try any exotic food when you were there?

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2010-07-27 15:21:15)

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x;#3657416;1279913162]Me too!! even though i'm extremely shy in real life.[/quote] lol. me too, i'm a bit shy perhaps introvert; but, i really want to go abroad to have a vacation. [quote=admin;#3658704;1280125491]haha great i'm in jakarta, getting back to my normal daily life[/quote] wow. great to hear that you have a normal life bram. lol. how long did u stay in phil btw ?
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bram plz go to manila again. il let you stay in my house. :chew: *cough* [quote=admin]damn. should've included internet with the tshirt i sent u guys[/quote] :lol3: :lol3: if by next week we still don't have internet plz dont hesitate to send me some. :xixi: bwahahaha.

Last edited by aysbeaux (2010-07-28 05:15:18)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hello Bs.. Hello Bram. Thanks for that t-shirt.... :yes:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aysbeaux;#3659522;1280308068]bram plz go to manila again. il let you stay in my house. *cough*[/quote] ice's house is big *cough* :lol3: or aya's house[b]/s[/b]. :lol2:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^hallo duch, ice, nizam andha everyone... So im just wondering, what makes a novice mod? ice has been here much longer than i am.. i just noticed that we both have the same badge? idk forgive my ignorance :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ hey sistahh :D how are you?
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey sistaa ;) im here being a hypochondriac, what u up to?
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x;#3659811;1280378557]^hallo duch, ice, nizam andha everyone...[/quote] hi lin. :D [quote=sugarstyx_x;#3659811;1280378557]So im just wondering, what makes a novice mod? ice has been here much longer than i am.. i just noticed that we both have the same badge? idk forgive my ignorance[/quote] i think it based on the number of mod's acts that we do, such as zapping reports, etc. maybe it also based on the number of members that we ban. lol. lets ban more members.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x;#3659821;1280381435]Hey sistaa im here being a hypochondriac, what u up to?[/quote] awww why you being a hypochondriac sistah? o_o ed is a hypochondriac too :lol3:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ really? what happened to him? i hate having this disorder gah.. i had gallbladder laparoscopic surgery on May of last year and im still having weird stomach discomfort/dull pains so i'm going hardcore on researching what I'm feeling :lol2: I'm currently uninsured & going to the doctors is too expensive, even just for check-up... [quote=andHa;#3659924;1280410598]lets ban more members[/quote] =D I'll keep an eye out for more
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x;#3660003;1280454671]^ really? what happened to him? i hate having this disorder gah.. i had gallbladder laparoscopic surgery on May of last year and im still having weird stomach discomfort/dull pains so i'm going hardcore on researching what I'm feeling I'm currently uninsured & going to the doctors is too expensive, even just for check-up...[/quote] maybe its ulcers? i used to have stomach discomforts when i had ulcer before.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3658704;1280125491]damn. should've included internet with the tshirt i sent u guys :lol3:[/quote] u should've done it. anyway i got my internet back or at least idk yet. waiting for next 20th date. :(
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i totally suck at codes already :swt:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ bakit naman? [quote=duchess;#3660037;1280469606]maybe its ulcers[/quote] nah i dont have any of the symptoms; i remembered my dr told me earlier this year that i have Irritable bowel syndrome.. it's what i think that's acting up.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:45

[ 11 queries - 0.442 second ]
Privacy Policy