• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Good grief, the places you've been to here like Quiapo Church is one of the dirtiest place I've ever been to :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=forsakendoll;#3637375;1277054702]yeah i saw you begging for alms somewhere. :lol3: the cockroach living in your hair was true!!!!! @@ LOL. :lol3: what are you doing here and where are you in the Philippines?[/quote] yea i'm joining my family and relatives.. u know.. the homeless people tribe they're living all over the street on taft avenue :lol3: [quote=forsakendoll;#3637375;1277054702]No, I was thinking since you're here in the Philippines i might as well sell you to our syndicates. I wonder how much an Indonesian guy cost these days? Guy with asphalt ass might fetch big in the black market. :plotting:[/quote] an indonesian guy costs nothing i'll only be a liability to ur syndicates! but u can maybe sell my kidney. :chew:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I was supposed to logout this forum later on but I remembered it's daylight savings here. I hope I won't die on the trip back to ph haha :wallbash: almost on the other side of the world. wew. bb :wave:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3637377;1277055048]Good grief, the places you've been to here like Quiapo Church is one of the dirtiest place I've ever been to :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:[/quote] love dirty places :chew: [quote=Ephemeral;#3637379;1277055198]I was supposed to logout this forum later on but I remembered it's daylight savings here.[/quote] daylight slavings is the more appropriate term :lol3:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3637378;1277055195]yea i'm joining my family and relatives.. u know.. the homeless people tribe they're living all over the street on taft avenue :lol3:[/quote] There are far worse places than taft avenue :lol3: [quote=admin;#3637378;1277055195]an indonesian guy costs nothing i'll only be a liability to ur syndicates! but u can maybe sell my kidney. :chew:[/quote] or your hair? :lol3: free roaches. [quote=admin;#3637381;1277055393]love dirty places :chew:[/quote] trying taking pictures of the houses under the bridges all over Metro Manila then :xixi:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no seriously admin, where are you staying? :chew:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3637365;1277053487]will you be on duty... tomorrow?? :lol3:[/quote] heck yeah!!! errrr... :angry: lmao
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3637382;1277055617]There are far worse places than taft avenue :lol3:[/quote] where where?!? show me!! :lol3: [quote=forsakendoll;#3637382;1277055617]or your hair? :lol3: free roaches.[/quote] have u ever tried fried roaches? :lol3: [quote=forsakendoll;#3637382;1277055617]trying taking pictures of the houses under the bridges all over Metro Manila then :xixi:[/quote] i tried to. but u know.. when getting into those places all of the people there was kinda staring at me.. they made me feel like.. aarrrghhh@#%!! as if i was messing with their turf or something :lol3: [quote=forsakendoll;#3637384;1277055729]no seriously admin, where are you staying? :chew:[/quote] i'm in paranaque right now :chew: hey gsl u know how to get to tagaytay from here? i think it's not that far right? :chew: [quote=portuniecho;#3637385;1277055919]heck yeah!!! errrr... :angry: lmao[/quote] :xixi: so btw how many is a navy [i]on-duty[/i] days in a year?
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3637386;1277056165]:xixi: so btw how many is a navy on-duty days in a year?[/quote] hmm.. it depends on which ship are you in. some ships duty will take like 6-9mons.. and we only got 30days vacation in a year :( anyway, are you really in P.I right now?. O.o
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=portuniecho;#3637387;1277056749]hmm.. it depends on which ship are you in. some ships duty will take like 6-9mons.. and we only got 30days vacation in a year :( anyway, are you really in P.I right now?. O.o[/quote] yea i'm really are :lol: so how are you doing in the navy? are you in a ship duty or something like that? :chew:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3637388;1277057317]yea i'm really are :lol: so how are you doing in the navy? are you in a ship duty or something like that? :chew:[/quote] really?. since and until when?. so you're liking it so far?. :D not on the ship duty yet, still on my A school training for my job.. I'll be over here by July 1st.. then have a vacation for 2weeks and head straight to my 1st assignment and my [url=http://www.maritimequest.com/warship_directory/us_navy_pages/aircraft_carriers/photos/abraham_lincoln_cvn72/02_uss_abraham_lincoln.jpg]1st ship[/url]..
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=portuniecho;#3637389;1277058237]really?. since and until when?. so you're liking it so far?. :D not on the ship duty yet, still on my A school training for my job.. I'll be over here by July 1st.. then have a vacation for 2weeks and head straight to my 1st assignment and my 1st ship..[/quote] wow that thing is huge :lol: is the ship's going to travel around the world or is it going to be stationed somewhere? so what you gonna do on your next 2 weeks vacation? i'm gonna be here till sometime in july. the city is okay... so crowded and dirty not that much different from my city. i'm currently waiting for a friend to get here in manila then we'll probably be going together to mindanao.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3637386;1277056165]where where?!? show me!! :lol3:[/quote] Try going to [url=http://www46.tok2.com/home/kiichi2/photo/payatas2/payatas3.jpg]Payatas[/url] [quote=admin;#3637386;1277056165]i tried to. but u know.. when getting into those places all of the people there was kinda staring at me.. they made me feel like.. aarrrghhh@#%!! as if i was messing with their turf or something :lol3:[/quote] maybe they just find you weird. :lol3: and your hair stand out too much. :xixi: [quote=admin;#3637386;1277056165]hey gsl u know how to get to tagaytay from here? i think it's not that far right? :chew:[/quote] Do you mean HOW to get there via directions or what kind of vehicles to take? it's a one-two hour drive from Manila. (depends on traffic) just take teh South Luzon Expressway enter at either Magallenes or C-5 Highway then Exit at Santa Rosa When you reach a T-intersection, turn RIGHT. Go straight until you reach Tagaytay. =) Taal Volcano is on Level 2 Alert though. :chew: But I think it should be alright. My condolences if you get burned. :lol3:

Last edited by forsakendoll (2010-06-21 00:13:51)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just got home. :lol3: gonna sleep now. :wallbash:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3637490;1277093377]Try going to [url=http://www46.tok2.com/home/kiichi2/photo/payatas2/payatas3.jpg]Payatas[/url][/quote] i'm not going to that moutain of garbage! :lol3: [quote=forsakendoll;#3637490;1277093377]maybe they just find you weird. :lol3: and your hair stand out too much. :xixi:[/quote] ok maybe i'm gonna wear some sort of hairband next time :xixi: [quote=forsakendoll;#3637490;1277093377]Do you mean HOW to get there via directions or what kind of vehicles to take? it's a one-two hour drive from Manila. (depends on traffic)[/quote] i mean the vehicles/public transport to get there. i've got the info that there are buses to tagaytay from somewhere in baclaran. :chew: [quote=forsakendoll;#3637490;1277093377]Taal Volcano is on Level 2 Alert though. :chew: But I think it should be alright. My condolences if you get burned. :lol3:[/quote] aint gonna get close to that volcano :chew:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=Ephemeral;#3637618;1277103302]Just got home. :lol3: gonna sleep now. :wallbash:[/quote] so how many hours were you on the plane? were you rly able to sleep? :lol3: [hr] btw srsly if u guys aren't busy let's meet up / have an eb somewhere in this week :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Honestly. I can't sleep. Time disoriented. The trip was 17 hours X_X
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm so screwed. :wallbash: I should have taken picture :cry: though honestly... there's nothing that interesting, just people who speak French, and add's don't cha know on sentences and smelled liek wet pandesal :lol3: (racist? @_@) Anyway, got to talk to my contractor at chri fm. :lol3: I think he was drunk too :lol3:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2010-06-21 06:05:08)

admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=Ephemeral;#3637730;1277114649]I should have taken picture :cry: though honestly... there's nothing that interesting, just people who speak French, and add's don't cha know on sentences and smelled liek wet pandesal :lol3: (racist? @_@)[/quote] yea i know... nothing interesting about those caucasians :xixi: but at least u should've taken photos of yourself there :lol3:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3637712;1277113081]i'm not going to that moutain of garbage! :lol3:[/quote] i thought you like dirty places :lol3: [quote=admin;#3637712;1277113081]i mean the vehicles/public transport to get there. i've got the info that there are buses to tagaytay from somewhere in baclaran. :chew:[/quote] I've never commuted to Tagaytay ever so I dunno how to get their by any public transport except maybe hire a rental cab or something. Some taxi cabs are willing to take you there as long as they get paid. :lol3: Hmmm.. I heard there are buses/vans going to Tagaytay from Edsa (Shangri-la). But if your source is right then yea I think there are also a lot of public vehicles going to Tagaytay from Baclaran. Baclaran is full of buses so just ask around? Say something like "Saan po yung sakayan papuntang Tagaytay?" Hahahaha. [quote=admin;#3637712;1277113081]aint gonna get close to that volcano :chew:[/quote] I think they're still allowing tourist to go to the lake though. :chew: [quote=admin;#3637390;1277059278]i'm gonna be here till sometime in july. the city is okay... so crowded and dirty not that much different from my city. i'm currently waiting for a friend to get here in manila then we'll probably be going together to mindanao.[/quote] I heard that there's nothing to see in Mindanao except maybe for Duchess :lol3:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:35

[ 9 queries - 0.165 second ]
Privacy Policy