• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=admin;#3556584;1272718812]but those kind of pins need to be ordered in bulk[/quote] err, you can give out the excess for us as a token? :lol: jk idc bout button pins. -- It's hard to decide prizes that are tangible, not to mention $_$
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Hello BS. :D Just wanna say I'll be gone for 5 days. Gonna have my summer affiliation in a mental institution in Bataan. take care everyone. :D Goodluck with the ongoing contests. :wave:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3556584;1272718812]could be[/quote] I just care about my own ftalk shirt frankly. :chew: [quote=admin;#3556584;1272718812]you mean uga with the current logo? i don't think they look too good together[/quote] I know but uhmmm, i was thinkin of a simple font for "TheFtalk" logo, not teh one up there. [hr][hr][hr] [b]I miss ade yunaaa!!!![/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

goood day backstage :l
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^haroo james :D @bram, first time i saw a chat report and zapped it but now, the screen is kind of odd, could u take a look? was reported by eiram_eneri.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x;#3552314;1272586645]:poke: Aw, How have you been sis? you seem quite busy nowadays :hug:[/quote] yuhh been really busy ;_; missssss y'all!!
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^miss you too mushi. <3333 [b]LINNNNNNNNN... i labbbidabb dabb your avi. smexy~! pshhh.[/b]
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=sugarstyx_x;#3560232;1272873187]@bram, first time i saw a chat report and zapped it but now, the screen is kind of odd, could u take a look? was reported by eiram_eneri.[/quote] ok. i've just updated the page, does it still look odd from your end? [quote=forsakendoll;#3559359;1272846878]I just care about my own ftalk shirt frankly. :chew:[/quote] what do you mean 'your own ftalk shirt'? are you making a tshirt with ftalk logo/mascot or something like that? :chew:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ hi admin :pet: [quote=forsakendoll;#3560342;1272879029]^miss you too mushi. <3333[/quote] weee youre online finally. :lol2: i cant catch you ol kasi :P
admin
» FTalkManiac

^ hi duchess! how's your job going? :yes2:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ s'ok .. im tired most of the time tho,, but its ok .. at least i have moneyy :lol2:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=duchess;#3560365;1272880023]^ s'ok .. im tired most of the time tho,, but its ok .. at least i have moneyy :lol2:[/quote] well thats great :lol2:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i know.. sarry if im absent admin ;_;
admin
» FTalkManiac

^ don't worry bout that :d
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ thanks admin. pls dont demote me. ;_; imma be back as soon as its time to be back. :xixi:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3560345;1272879150]what do you mean 'your own ftalk shirt'? are you making a tshirt with ftalk logo/mascot or something like that?[/quote] i was hoping that this [s]bald[/s] goodlooking guy would send me an ftalk shirt <3
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=duchess;#3560353;1272879553]i cant catch you ol kasi[/quote] oh that's because im always hanging out with my family. they missed me so much :lol3:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ family as in bunny? :lol3: iKid.. how are you doin ate? :d
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3560417;1272883041]i was hoping that this bald goodlooking guy would send me an ftalk shirt <3[/quote] ftalk shirt like this...? [url=http://cosmopic.com/718v1353w350h385-ftalktshirt.gif][img=350x385]http://cosmopic.com/718/1353/ftalktshirt.gif[/img][/url] not gonna send anything anywhere.. you guys need to get here and pick it up yourselves :chew:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ imma print a shirt with that design xD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:36

[ 9 queries - 0.444 second ]
Privacy Policy