• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Thanks bram! Er, trying to look for the thread for admins note so can update it w/ your format. [quote=forsakendoll;#3513591;1270634017]I'm concerned. Who who who who?[/quote] lol. srsly, I just have a gut feeling it's someone related to one of zeh mods here, who sneaked up at the BS who aren't supposed to :shrug: [quote=forsakendoll;#3513591;1270634017]I think that moderator has informed her but it was a warning issued years ago that's why she doesn't remember it Anyway, bel is so negative when making suggestions. LOL.[/quote] lol there's just so much you can tell someone, but i'd rather not take it too subjectively. [quote=forsakendoll;#3513591;1270634017]no one thinks liek this anymore. The mod who thinks like that has already been fired.[/quote] hahaha :run: that would've been the best answer to her protest =D [quote=forsakendoll;#3513591;1270634017]Yea yea update me please. what's food inc.?[/quote] It went out last year so its kind' of old, but I just saw it two days ago, online. It's about literally what the title says, Food Corporations. It's not only about Corp America, but foods that gets distributed around the world.. and I'm not just talking about fast foods and labeled precooked meals. Makes me want to turn vegan after that. :crybaby:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=sugarstyx_x;#3514114;1270658071]lol. srsly, I just have a gut feeling it's someone related to one of zeh mods here, who sneaked up at the BS who aren't supposed to :shrug:[/quote] I have a feeling though that it was someone who thought it's not a big deal. I remembered dale telling me that eejhay put this warning on my admin's note and he removed it. lol. That's why I don't rely on it too much. [quote=sugarstyx_x;#3514114;1270658071]hahaha :run: that would've been the best answer to her protest =D[/quote] Yeaaaaahh :xixi: [quote=sugarstyx_x;#3514114;1270658071]It went out last year so its kind' of old, but I just saw it two days ago, online. It's about literally what the title says, Food Corporations. It's not only about Corp America, but foods that gets distributed around the world.. and I'm not just talking about fast foods and labeled precooked meals. Makes me want to turn vegan after that. :crybaby:[/quote] ughhh. that disgusting? x_x
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll;#3515143;1270737707]sugarstyx_x wrote [?]: It went out last year so its kind' of old, but I just saw it two days ago, online. It's about literally what the title says, Food Corporations. It's not only about Corp America, but foods that gets distributed around the world.. and I'm not just talking about fast foods and labeled precooked meals. Makes me want to turn vegan after that.[/quote] @_@ wew. @aya, already closed the voting for you. @admin, nice new function.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral;#3515242;1270743422]@aya, already closed the voting for you.[/quote] Thank you. =) [hr][hr] [b]admin,[/b] what if the winner/runner ups up already has the badge, will they get two of the same kind?
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3515264;1270745905]admin, what if the winner/runner ups up already has the badge, will they get two of the same kind?[/quote] no. they will only get one of the kind. :chew:
admin
» FTalkManiac

sooo.. the winners should be given the following badges? lipsync [img]http://theftalk.com/img/badges/microphone2.png[/img] 1st [img]http://theftalk.com/img/badges/microphone1.png[/img] 2nd + 3rd mascot [img]http://theftalk.com/img/badges/graphicdesigner2.png[/img] 1st [img]http://theftalk.com/img/badges/graphicdesigner1.png[/img] 2nd + 3rd
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3515326;1270749908]no. they will only get one of the kind. :chew:[/quote] Then the runner ups who already have the silver badge (ex. dondon) will not get anything new? :lol: [quote=admin;#3515336;1270751198]the winners should be given the following badges?[/quote] i thought you'll give them teh trophy badge? :xixi: and yes please, give them their prizes/badges whenever you're ready. =) btw what is this icon anyway? pipe? pen? paintbrush? :lol: [img]http://theftalk.com/img/badges/graphicdesigner1.png[/img]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ it looks like an axe in an online game. :giggle: good day backstage (:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3515368;1270756145]Then the runner ups who already have the silver badge (ex. dondon) will not get anything new? :lol:[/quote] yea they won't get anything new. :lol: got a better idea about that? [quote=forsakendoll;#3515368;1270756145]i thought you'll give them teh trophy badge? :xixi:[/quote] no i'll just give them the microphone badge :lol3: [quote=forsakendoll;#3515368;1270756145]btw what is this icon anyway? pipe? pen? paintbrush? :lol:[/quote] [img]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/2678/kolourpainticon.png[/img]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3515610;1270783083]yea they won't get anything new. :lol: got a better idea about that?[/quote] nadah. :lol3: okay we'll go with nothing. :xixi: [quote=admin;#3515610;1270783083]no i'll just give them the microphone badge :lol3:[/quote] awkie. [b]harvii[/b] won so you have to change his rank to "Sync Meister" + give him teh gold badge mic thingy :xixi: here are the runner-ups. a tie between: #9 [b]koy1991[/b] -- he wants to give his badge to his [url=http://theftalk.com/p=yanndicecaedy]partner[/url] though. or do you want to give it to both of them? :xixi: #1 [b]rosemae_061996[/b] #8 [b]leipot [/b] our winners are so demanding :lol3: [b]Linnie [/b]wants a green graphic designer badge instead of the gold one. runner ups #10 [b]Ervass[/b] #14 [b]dondon[/b] - already has the silver blabla Thank you admin :xixi:

Last edited by forsakendoll (2010-04-09 07:36:55)

admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3516195;1270808896]harvii won so you have to change his rank to "Sync Meister" + give him teh gold badge mic thingy :xixi:[/quote] yea i'll do that later. :chew: [quote=forsakendoll;#3516195;1270808896]#9 koy1991 -- he wants to give his badge to his partner though. or do you want to give it to both of them? :xixi: #1 rosemae_061996 #8 leipot[/quote] each runner-ups will get only 1 badge. it's ok if koy wants to give it to his partner. [quote=forsakendoll;#3516195;1270808896]Linnie wants a green graphic designer badge instead of the gold one.[/quote] no way that's gonna happen :lol3: [quote=forsakendoll;#3516195;1270808896]#14 dondon - already has the silver blabla[/quote] and he can't pass the badge to blackmamba. (in the prev contest u can give the rank to shakiro because he's the runner-up)
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3516531;1270818098]no way that's gonna happen :lol3:[/quote] LOL. i'll tell her that. :xixi: [quote=admin;#3516531;1270818098]and he can't pass the badge to blackmamba. (in the prev contest u can give the rank to shakiro because he's the runner-up)[/quote] yea that's what I kinda told him. Thanks for confirming. [quote=admin;#3516531;1270818098]yea i'll do that later. :chew:[/quote] you must do it now! i bet you're just doing insignificant things! :lol3: kidding. :xixi:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

kaka :kiss: admin :hypno: passing by :xixi:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ade :kiss: your pics with ur boyf is so kawaii :heart:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=Jirichi Ryunashira;#3516606;1270822490]admin :hypno:[/quote] zeela :peek: [quote=forsakendoll;#3516581;1270820083]LOL. i'll tell her that. :xixi:[/quote] i already told her :xixi: [quote=forsakendoll;#3516581;1270820083]you must do it now! i bet you're just doing insignificant things! :lol3: kidding. :xixi:[/quote] damn. i'm doing supersignificant things all the time. the entire humanity is counting on me and they just don't know it! :chew:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3516743;1270829499]damn. i'm doing supersignificant things all the time.[/quote] such asssssssssssss??? :lol3:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=forsakendoll;#3516856;1270835215]such asssssssssssss??? :lol3:[/quote] sry. cannot disclose confidential info. :chew:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3516929;1270841962]sry. cannot disclose confidential info. :chew:[/quote] you're so good in escaping admin. :lol3:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

passing by backstage, y'all take care
admin
» FTalkManiac

hi james good morning :lala: [quote=forsakendoll;#3516938;1270848876]you're so good in escaping admin. :lol3:[/quote] gsl ur soooo good in.... ... mmm.. zzz.. nevermind. :xixi:

Last edited by admin (2010-04-09 23:22:08)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:13

[ 9 queries - 1.119 second ]
Privacy Policy