• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

im half dead lulwutz.. j/k hows everyone??
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[b]^[/b] IMY a lot ate, hope you're completely alive! lawl
admin
» FTalkManiac

hello everyone! :D sorry for unable to check out the forum often lately [spoiler]SuperLOL 0:22 [youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=f8ex5waje5A[/youtube][/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Nickelodeon is [b]Serious Business[/b]. [img]http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/2158/lolinternetlj5.gif[/img] Anyway, Andha, Anne, and me are discussing about those Promoters, who promote themselves. They registered with same referral and same IP. And we realized that there's a lot of members became Promoters with this unfair method. And the majorities of their "children" accounts were used to spamming on forum. Any other opinion ? What shall we do to this kind of member? :penguin:

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-12-08 19:24:38)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ who are these members are these ducheszee? :/ BTW, [b]echo[/b] cannot be online for 2days coz they'll shut down their internet. FFFFFFFFFFFF its our monthsary now.. hayz =( . Just thought you should know.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-12-08 21:24:24)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]^ who are these members are these ducheszee? :/[/quote] Here's one example ducheszee : [url=http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=173112]ChaNGcUT_RAnGeRs[/url] See his referral list, http://theftalk.com/referrals.php?action=show&uid=173112 Majorities of them were registered with the same IP as him, http://theftalk.com/admin_users.php?show_users=125.162.120.104 [quote=ducheszv]BTW, echo cannot be online for 2days coz they'll shut down their internet. FFFFFFFFFFFF its our monthsary now.. hayz =( . Just thought you should know.[/quote] Aw too bad. ;_; Happy monthsary btw <3 Shirow couldn't be online too lately, because they shut down the electricity. -___- And his uncle is rly dominating his pc. D:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]Anyway, Andha, Anne, and me are discussing about those Promoters, who promote themselves. They registered with same referral and same IP. And we realized that there's a lot of members became Promoters with this unfair method. And the majorities of their "children" accounts were used to spamming on forum. Any other opinion ? What shall we do to this kind of member? :penguin:[/quote] Iap. We were having a hard time in making decision, what should we do. Altho', we have done a ban action to the member, but that was not enough. It's only a short-term prevention. So, do you guys have any ideas ? The only idea that came out from my mind that time was, we shouldn't make the registration method as easy as it now. They should verify their email before they could login to ftalk. Most of the spammers here are using fake emails. Well, this solution won't solve this problem completely, but i think it can deescalate the number of spammers that exist here ini ftalk. [hr][hr] [quote=ducheszv]echo cannot be online for 2days coz they'll shut down their internet. FFFFFFFFFFFF its our monthsary now.. hayz =( . Just thought you should know.[/quote] Happy monthsary duche. :)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@minmin:[/b] haha, lolwuts. that video was so. :lol::lol: *lol lol* [b]@duch:[/b] aw, :| happy monthsary. duch don't forget that were always here for you >;D<
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D Hello guys =D =D I'm back =D I'm on vacation now :redface: :wow: huhuhuhuuu..:rolleyes: :penguin: :penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ hey jul long time not see you. how are u now?
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]Aw too bad. ;_; Happy monthsary btw <3[/quote] [quote=andHa]Happy monthsary duche. :)[/quote] [quote=jamessss:b]@duch: aw, :| happy monthsary. duch don't forget that were always here for you >;D<[/quote] thanks everyone =(

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-12-09 10:34:05)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D [b]>> Master Nizam[/b] wakakakkaaaa =D =D yeaahhh..It's been such a long time not to see u :wallbash: I have a vacation for 2 weeks :redface: :eh:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]thanks everyone =([/quote] why u sad? oh i forget Happy monthsary :D:thumbsup: [quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]wakakakkaaaa =D =D yeaahhh..It's been such a long time not to see u :wallbash: I have a vacation for 2 weeks[/quote] :o wow maybe you happy with your vacation right?
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D Yeaahh..so many happiness :wow: :wow: eng..ing..eng..=D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]wew :D :D Yeaahh..so many happiness :wow: :wow: eng..ing..eng.[/quote] oh that good... so now are you at home?
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D heheheee :) Yeaahh..I'm in my sweet home now :wow: :wow:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]why u sad? oh i forget Happy monthsary :D:thumbsup:[/quote] thanks nizam ;) [b]Bang July[/b] weww :lol: welcome back!! :thumbsup:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Goodafternoon :)
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

good night all =D
admin
» FTalkManiac

Regarding issue about promoters and referrals, I made a little change in the member' referrals list (the link is in Member User CP > Essentials > Referrals box next to [i]Referral Count[/i]). Moderator now can delete the referrals so in case of unfair promoter, its possible to revert back the rank back to normal.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:54

[ 10 queries - 0.565 second ]
Privacy Policy