• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=portuniecho]Hey bro. What's up. Happy monthsary to you both[/quote] :o:o oh my god.. :redface::redface: thanks you [quote=portuniecho]anyways, What's with the mushroom head? :lol: I see different colors of mushrooms everywhere[/quote] =D=D=D=D it just for fun...every WP member get mushroom =D=D
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Good Night everyone..! :D :D how's everyone feeling today? :D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=anne.24]Good Night everyone..! :D :D[/quote] hey anne....good night 4 you too..
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] hi there bro.. :D how are u feelin today? :lol:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Im OP. kiddin. goodeve.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=anne.24]hi there bro.. :D how are u feelin today?[/quote] why you ask like that? :paranoid: [quote=jamessss:b]Im OP. kiddin. goodeve.[/quote] hai bro how are you?
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]why you ask like that?[/quote] naah, just want to make sure everyone is happy today. :D if you dun want to answer, nvm then :lol: [quote=jamessss:b]Im OP. kiddin. goodeve.[/quote] goodeve.. :D what's OP?
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]hai bro how are you?[/quote] Im not good again. wtf. there's so many problems here outside the forum. Meaning, in real life. HELP! :crybaby::crybaby: [quote=anne.24]goodeve.. :D what's OP?[/quote] Out of place, no im jst kiddin' ye know. :|
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=anne.24]naah, just want to make sure everyone is happy today. :D if you dun want to answer, nvm then[/quote] hahaha dont worry..ill happy if you still here :P:P [quote=jamessss:b]Im not good again. wtf. there's so many problems here outside the forum. Meaning, in real life. HELP![/quote] oh my god..what is your problem?
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b]Out of place, no im jst kiddin' ye know.[/quote] Oh.. I see.. :D btw, you seem to be down lately... what'z ur problem? if u dun mind to tell me. =) [quote=AFZULNIZAM]hahaha dont worry..ill happy if you still here[/quote] me too.. :lol: it's pretty quiet though
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I don't know what to do, this past few days. I have so many problems.. In school, here in forum, my own love life, friends. :cry:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b]I don't know what to do, this past few days. I have so many problems.. In school, here in forum, my own love life, friends.[/quote] Just think postive kuya, I don't know how tough your problems are, but I believe, sooner or later good things will happen to you. :) I'm sorry, that's all that i can say, I wish your problems will be over soon, I've to log out now. bye.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=anne.24]me too.. :lol: it's pretty quiet though[/quote] =D=D=D in indonesia.where you live? [quote=jamessss:b]I don't know what to do, this past few days. I have so many problems.. In school, here in forum, my own love life, friends.[/quote] oh very bad..i hope you will be patient ok =):thumbsup: always smile don't sad. :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

just droppin by... ;) gud am again guys... ;) :)
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

posting for greater justice good am guys :penguin:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I have a head ache :lol: FS is really doin their best :lol: Gud Am guys, Have a nice day. Anyways. Who knows about Mherylicious?. :paranoid:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ she is an old member here im so tempted to change her av :lol:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Yeah that was I'm going to ask for :lol: about her avatar. droooool :lol: I removed her siggie due to it contains offensive language like "Fuck" "bitch" so I hope she won't complain about that. Here's the Siggie [spoiler][img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t41/zhuplada_cute/peklat-1.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]^ she is an old member here im so tempted to change her av :lol:[/quote] i saw that one before... she like posing liek that.. :D you can change it i think... i thought i was the only one who thinks its not nice "here" :lol: i dunno whats up with her... she always add me up in fs...then next thing i knew she deleted me.. the add me again then deleted me again lolz.. :lol: labo nya! :lol::D

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-11-15 19:02:23)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Aww lol mhery. Why would she do that. Maybe she forgot or don't know your name, ate. :lol: I think it's okay to remove her avatar and lolwut sig. Eyesore for me though.. X_X
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:11

[ 9 queries - 0.579 second ]
Privacy Policy