• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=jamessss:b]^ because, remember when he asked us. who's the 5 mod's blah blah blah something like that? right? agh. haha.[/quote] huh? :/ when? what? :lol: [quote=jamessss:b]hey how are you anak? long time no chat :)[/quote] iyepp.. changed my ym due to some unwanted people :lol: anyway. im ok.. how bout you tay? [quote=blurrycloud]I support this idea... I think Ftalk Malaysia and Ftalk Indonesia needs new mod(s)...[/quote] yea :eh: specially indo.. :lol:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

@duch: you dont know that? when he asked me. who's the 5 most inactive members. something liek that. Im getting BUSY AGAIN?! wtf. :(
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]yea :eh: specially indo..[/quote] yah specially indo.for me, i think ftm its ok right now.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b]who's the 5 most inactive members. something liek that.[/quote] :arrow: i didn't actually replied to that. *sorry admin* i don't have anything against other mods, and i know all of us are busy, since i'm being inactive too at times. anyway, a little help from others wont hurt. :thumbsup:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]admin[/b] ths for the response kang. i've told him 'bout that.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Can I ask? Who the hell sticked lots of topics in the CSS Layout Section? It was a mess, then it gets worse! This doesn't help at all. I have to clean that section then. Geez! :disgust:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Aw, easy dude :)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ah fck it. I can't be bother fixing that section. If someone wants to mess it, then so be it. Tip: stick more topics. LOL.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

When will admin be OL? I wanna know his take on this [i]HIRING NEW MODS[/i] thing. :eh:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Calm down dude, your heart! :D peace. Let's just wait for their replies.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Can I ask? Who the hell sticked lots of topics in the CSS Layout Section? It was a mess, then it gets worse! This doesn't help at all. I have to clean that section then. Geez! :disgust:[/quote] [quote=eehjhay]Ah fck it. I can't be bother fixing that section. If someone wants to mess it, then so be it. Tip: stick more topics. LOL.[/quote] that was Ephemeral's Xmas "Promo".. threads will be sticked till xmas. =|
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Huh? Ok fine. Lol. I won't clean that section till xmas!
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

My own opinion, hmm. For me, Eejhay is also a mod on that section. So you must MESSAGE him that you will have that promo thingy. Right? :)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nahh.. That's alright. If they want to do those, then do it. Just make sure to clean the mess afterward.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=blurrycloud]I support this idea... I think Ftalk Malaysia and Ftalk Indonesia needs new mod(s)... Since all the Retired moderators are from those sections...[/quote] As for FTI, I think one new Moderator is enough. I will try to recommend one member to Admin. And this time, it's girl Moderator. : D I would like to recommend [url=http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=41832]anne.24[/url] as new Moderator for FTI section. I've observed her and she is active in ftalk. In international section and regional section too. She has nice attitude and not an ignorant person. I've talked to andha too. And he agreed. =) What do you guys think?

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-10-21 23:48:27)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]As for FTI, I think one new Moderator is enough. I will try to recommend one member to Admin. And this time, it's girl Moderator. : D I would like to recommend anne.24 as new Moderator for FTI section. I've observed her and she is active in ftalk. In international section and regional section too. She has nice attitude and not an ignorant person. I've talked to andha too. And he agreed. =) What do you guys think?[/quote] All I can say is... FTI Lacks female members including mods.. :lol: Just an opinion though... Also, I would like to share a opinion I got from a member. [spoiler][quote=CoWoCuPu]Hi sir.. uumm.. can u please delete [url=http://theftalk.com/t48062-kenapa-ini-semua-nya-bisa-terjadi.html]This[/url] thread. because if u don't delete it.. soon or later there will be an enormous fight happen..[/quote] Thank you for your concern. But I do not moderate that section. Please report it to a moderator that handles that section. Thanks you and good day... =) [quote=CoWoCuPu]Oh.. alrite than,.. thank you sir Ephemeral.. sorry for the interrupted.. have a nice day sir.[/quote] May I ask? Is that member complaining about the forum. If my understanding is correct. He is kinda upset because he can't enjoy the forum? I am not sure though... But what did we add to make him upset? :wallbash: :penguin: Just asking... [quote=CoWoCuPu]yes he is complaining about our forum which is Indonesian section.. he say that "why is Indonesian forum seems so silent now?" and other(s) replied "you better stop talkin'! because of you, this forum looks silent! :evil:" so, you know.. and I was like... [quote]What the heck is this, now?[/quote] To be honest,. I'm getting boring in FTI.. :/ lol.. they're all acting like a lil' kid..[/quote] So I was right.... He is feeling solitude because your section became silent and inactive. Anyway I would like to suggest something... Why not try to invite female members on your regional board? Some members are kinda bored in your regional board because your section lacks women, female members.... :penguin: Basing on my observation. Most FTI members are male or young boys. There is this imbalance. Lack of women members. Anyway this is just my opinion and I am just trying to help. =) [quote=CoWoCuPu]well,. we have the same opinion bro.. [b]Personal Stuff HERE[/b] Removed for privacy. :lol:[/quote] [/spoiler] My replies are the ones without quote. Actually the last message is kinda personal so I won't all the statements. :lol:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-10-22 00:25:42)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Yeah. : D Lacks of female members. :lol: Most of 'em are active on International section. Since FTI became a wasteland. ;_; That's why, I would like to recommend a [b]Female[/b] Moderator. As for Male, Andha is enough for fti. =):thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hi just droppin by here... hows everyone.. uhmmm admin's looking for a female fti mod?? nce... ;) ill be back later..park mode ;) :P

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-10-22 03:36:49)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b]My own opinion, hmm. For me, Eejhay is also a mod on that section. So you must MESSAGE him that you will have that promo thingy. Right?[/quote] ^ [b]Vitz[/b] i think this post is for you. :lol: [quote=eehjhay]Huh? Ok fine. Lol. I won't clean that section till xmas![/quote] ^ And this too :lol: [hr][hr] dont worry though ;) ill help you =)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Nahh.. That's alright. If they want to do those, then do it. Just make sure to clean the mess afterward.[/quote] Ok. =) I promised the clean the section on my sem break anyway. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:25

[ 9 queries - 0.801 second ]
Privacy Policy