• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Aw. Good thing Gian Zyrus Charles is okay now. =) ------ Anyway, I'm so irritated with this: [i]Thanks for sharing![/i] or... [i]Nice! Keep it up![/i] v v Pfft. They're all over the GFX Sec. Amffffffffff. Hahaha.

Last edited by aysbeaux (2008-09-17 06:55:51)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=eehjhay]His name is Gian Zyrus Charles :D Good thing he is alright now. We took him to the hospital yesterday because he had this [b]Jaundice[/b] which is somewhat normal to a newborn babies. :paranoid:[/quote] :arrow: Jaundice? what's that? *runs* i'm clueless :paranoid:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]jaundice[/b] means yellowish tinge.. a discoloration of the skin.. this is common in infants. if you have jaundice you have increased amount of bilirubin in your blood. =)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ooh. i thought it has something to do with the umbilical cord..or something associated with that :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

good thing he's ok now.... :) thats a nice name ....gian zyrus... =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-09-17 19:09:20)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: ooh. i thought it has something to do with the umbilical cord..or something associated with that :lol:[/quote] :D its also called hyperbilirubinemia :wasted: [hr] i like the Zyrus :eh: aww he'll have a hard time writing his name :lol: [i]anhaba ng name! :lol:[/i]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Thats my opinion too! Bwahahaha. ----- Last year I asked my mom why the hell is my name loooooooooooong that it won't fit my school ID.. She was like.. :retard: then =| then :lol: I guess she cant explain it. :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]its also called hyperbilirubinemia[/quote] :arrow: i'd stick with Jaundice :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :lol: yea .. Anyway, ive registered on known Friendster Forums and i must say, [u][b]NOTHING [/b][/u] can beat ftalk. Its coz of our DESIGN, the SIMPLICITY of it all and most importantly, even though we have [b]HUNDREDS OF THOUSAND[/b] members and [b]more than 100 THOUSAND[/b] topics, the forum is still very clean than any i've seen. =) Cheers to Admin and cheers to us all :D :thumbsup:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-09-18 02:14:57)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nothing beats the original ;) ^ i agree on that siz duch! =):thumbsup:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@ej: Dude, ure baby was soo cute :D hehe. To ol my co-mod's, sorry for not being online this past few days. Sorry sorry. Nyweiz imy all guyyss! =D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wee dadi james!!! miss u! teecee always.. harvii...appy bday!! ;) happy bday to ftalk ahehe :cool: =) gud morning to all :kiss: ;)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ESP: this days guys. im soo busy. Im the one who's managing the JR's day this coming October. Then, our 2nd grading exam is coming.. Im Auditing the money of the student council. Rehearsal for the the play in November. So soo. BUSY, sorry guys. But i still do my best to keep my moderator status ALIVE & kickin'. IMY ALL guys, esp: my peepz here. wee. :D [b]Happy bday Harvey.[/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ you still the best and rock :lol::thumbsup: good luck for you
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I have a ripping issue in Literature. Fcking. Hahaha. Okay. I can deal with it. Just wanna let you know. :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ lol icee.. i liek your ava.. i wanna make a geass ava tomo rawr :lol:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-09-24 12:05:47)

gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Eehjay, let me be the last to greet you, [i]"Father Ka Na!"[/i] Hehehe. Your son has a very nice name, Gian Zyrus Charles, who thought of it? :) Who are the [i]Ninongs and Ninangs[/i]? [b]To All Mods And Admin:[/b] I am sorry. I wasn't any help.
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D Hello my co-mods :) Just wanna tell u that I will be offline for a month :wallbash: :crybaby: I am so busy with my job :wallbash: I will miss u guys :crybaby:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@eehjhay. Woah cute baby. Reminds me of... well... me. :lol: Baby pic reference. :lol: :wallbash: Anyway, I hope you baby Zyrus is ok now. @TA, Good luck on your job bro. =) @ays and duch. Wow geass. :lol: How to edit eyes? :lol: :wallbash:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]@ays and duch. Wow geass. How to edit eyes?[/quote] :arrow: ill make you an ava just like this :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:31

[ 9 queries - 0.551 second ]
Privacy Policy