• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Alright. Much respect to all of you. This will be the last, I swear. :D Thank you for quoting my post, Duch. He'll surely read it now. Bye everyone. My sincere apology for any inconvenience I may have caused you. =)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^ i did not quote your post for your advantage though. please chi. :| before ice will be in this mess too coz you used her account.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh-kay. I'm late. Im so sorry guys.

Last edited by icekandi (2008-07-22 12:22:16)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dude please avoid using the account others for self advantage or personal reason. I respect you so please... Logout now and leave the account of icekandi as it is. Let us say your intentions are good. Let us say your purpose is to know about the truth, here-say or whatever... It doesn't excuse you from intrusion and identity theft. Besides... That why it's called friendsterTalk BackStage. It's for moderators of friendsterTalk only. It's up to you to disregard this message. I know it's your choice not mine. All I can say is... My respect is very hard to obtain and you already have that. If you break my trust... Let's just say. Farewell... :thumbsdown:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-07-22 12:10:11)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

what kirksidney used siz ice's acct :o :paranoid: getting confused here oh geez... :/ yeah...not because u knew their accounts that doesnt permit you to use it especially siz ice's acct... shes a mod :/ shes not an ordinary member... =|

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-23 07:36:38)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'm not sure if ice gave her password to kirk since he said this to me: [quote=icekandi]You want me to get out of Icekandi's account? I'll use yours instead. :P[/quote] :/ :paranoid: does that mean [i]hack[/i]? impossible. i know a site though that shows passwords :wallbash:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-23 07:45:16)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think kirksidney should be banned in this forum..:evil: he doesnt have any respect to ice and to us moderators..

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-07-23 07:55:13)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]i think kirksidney should be banned in this forum..:evil: he doesnt have any respect to ice and to us moderators..[/quote] wew :D :D I agree with u my bro.. =) I have banned [b]kirksidney's IP[/b] =D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yep he was banned and i told him we have all the right reasons to. now lets move on already :D :lol:
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Woah was it really that Kirk guy who "hacked/borrowed" icekandi's account? It's a little scary considering they can do that and would have the guts to burst it all out in The Backstage. I hope he won't do that again. :paranoid: [b]ducheszv[/b] hi again :D [b]meng[/b] congrats for [i]eksena manila[/i] :thumbsup: [b] eehjhay, TA Juleigtin Siahaan, lordheinz, kristina16, Ephemeral[/b] Hi guys! :penguin:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=ducheszv]i'm not sure if ice gave her password to kirk[/quote] I'm not sure as well so lets wait for clarification from ice herself :idea:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yes admin. i dont know who cursed ice though. maybe she/he cursed her/himself since we cannot curse a co-mod. [b]Gandalicious[/b] hello again :lol: what will i call you? sis ganda? sis licious? :lol: :eh:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ahaha. tenx. te ces..but i wish you join us too. :D it's fun..really, plus you can meet new people. Anyway i just hope you bump into one of our missions someday :lol: Hmm., hi everyone. :D
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D wahhh..Finally you log in bram =) =) Let's wait for icekandi's reply :) I'm so curious about her post last night :wallbash:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]does that mean hack? impossible. i know a site though that shows passwords :wallbash:[/quote] hala?! he doesnt have the right to do that .. thats just so...err.. haiz... what does he want ba? yeah lets wait fro siz ice.. ;) :paranoid:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Most names of members that I can remember lurking around the backstage are from Indonesia. :ninja: Anyway, I just realised.. Okacybernet is not a mod anymore. And [url=http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=201]Ate Jemmie[/url] is banned. And we have an unknown moderator :ninja: [url=http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=118317]Admin2[/url]

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-07-23 22:57:40)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ admin2 is still admin .. he needs that username for some purposes. oh oka.. i read admin's post about removing a mod yesterday. maybe he was the one? :/ :paranoid: and yea, jemmie left one post saying goodbye and banned herself T_T .. about ice. i txted her, she said something bout someone hacking her account here.
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]admin [/b] hello I missed you! :D [b]ducheszv[/b] you can call me whatever you like. but I would prefer _ces. but it's your call. =) [b]meng[/b] ok I'll think about joining your group. I'm just afraid that if I'll start working I may become busy and not participate as often as I want to. :rolleyes: :lol: hmmm I hope ice could explain what happened. so we can move on serious matters about this situation =|
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: yey. goodluck to your work! :eh: Anyway, most of the members are students too.. so we usually have missions once a month in the day where most are free. Hi everyone..what happened with oka btw?
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Okay guys, I'm here now. FIRST OF ALL! I am so sorry about what happened. I didnt have any idea what was happening here that time. Good thing Duch texted me about it. Gosh. =( -- [quote=ducheszv]does that mean hack?[/quote] I think so. [quote=gandalicious23]Woah was it really that Kirk guy who "hacked/borrowed" icekandi's account? It's a little scary considering they can do that and would have the guts to burst it all out in The Backstage. I hope he won't do that again. :paranoid:[/quote] Yes. And I promise that he will not do it again. If ever that he did, I'll ban myself. [quote=admin][quote=ducheszv]i'm not sure if ice gave her password to kirk[/quote] I'm not sure as well so lets wait for clarification from ice herself :idea:[/quote] Waaa. I did not gave him my password. [quote=ducheszv]^ yes admin. i dont know who cursed ice though. maybe she/he cursed her/himself since we cannot curse a co-mod.[/quote] I cursed myself. Haha. [quote=kristina16]hala?! he doesnt have the right to do that .. thats just so...err.. haiz... what does he want ba?[/quote] I agree with you. I dont know what he's purpose for doing that because he never told me even if we talked about [i]THIS[/i] yesterday, and I didnt bother to ask because I think he's not going to tell me either. But from what I've read on his posts... he sounds mad at someone. Specifically, to a male moderator. I have someone in my mind but I'm not going to tell because I'm not sure. Hehe. [quote=ducheszv]... about ice. i txted her, she said something bout someone hacking her account here.[/quote] It's because I saw something in th Confessions thread. Hehe. Someone used my account and posted somthing there. =( I'm hoping you'll have a better understanding of the situation. Again, I'm so sorry. =( Edited. Wrong spelling and wrong grammars. Lol.

Last edited by icekandi (2008-07-25 02:22:33)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:31

[ 9 queries - 0.077 second ]
Privacy Policy