• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

come on admin!! thats alright you know... at least they'll have an idea that ftalk admin is really cool and rocks big time! :eh: =):thumbsup:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

lol yeah! :D admin you must include your avatar hehe. :D man, i dunno about feruzz, we're not close =( and some of the mods here. good thing that sis tina and i are befriending now. nyahahahaha :lol: because of the fan sign :D by the way, to the new mods, welcome to hell. hihihihi =D sorry for the off topics... =(
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]ketik REG WETON kirim ke 9887[/quote] lol at your siggy :lol::lol: did you reg that too? :lol::lol:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Am I late for the new look of Ftalk? I'm so luvin it. Everyone keeps bragging bout it in YM.
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

All Hail Britan-- oh wait. Stranger here, thanks admin for the update.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^OMG! What a miracle lol. It's been a long time since I last saw your post here.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I LOL'd on your Me and Tianzi pic. [url=http://i27.tinypic.com/2il10nl.gif]Pedobear[/url]? And btw ezil-sama, you could make an epic banner for other section esp. Animu and Mango. You're great on that.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]man, i dunno about feruzz, we're not close =( and some of the mods here. good thing that sis tina and i are befriending now. nyahahahaha :lol: because of the fan sign :D[/quote] weeee yeah!!! im really shy!! :redface: i dunno... im scared of being rejected :/ :lol: ahehe but i know yer really nice siz weng im just really shy amf :wallbash: .. :redface: ;) :kiss: gud am guys.. ;) uhmm ill be out in a few minutes...be back later nyork nyork nyorks :lol: ;)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

To my dear co-mods in the Trick and Tutorial Section: I will be unsticking some of the sticked topics. Having 15 sticky threads is too much. :wallbash:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i was wondering about that .. :/ ok .. unstick some xavie.
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

BYE, moderators. :] I`ll miss you all. :] [b]Ice, Ate Meng, Lowes, Ate Mizel, Kuya Gwapo, Harbeh, Kuya James[/b], and the new mods. :] Byyyyyyyye. :]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Aw, why Jem? =| @all: Hello guys, sorry for not being online this past few weeks. Sorry for not doing my work properly. But i promise, I'll be back soon guys! Imissedyou all guys! =|
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kikay_girl]BYE, moderators. :] I`ll miss you all. :] Ice, Ate Meng, Lowes, Ate Mizel, Kuya Gwapo, Harbeh, Kuya James, and the new mods. :] Byyyyyyyye. :][/quote] :O sis are you retiring?? why :(
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: omg jemmieee :crybaby: i wonder whats the reason :penguin:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:| sis jem banned herself. :|
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kikay_girl]BYE, moderators. :] I`ll miss you all. :] Ice, Ate Meng, Lowes, Ate Mizel, Kuya Gwapo, Harbeh, Kuya James, and the new mods. :] Byyyyyyyye. :][/quote] why did she banned herself ?! whats wrong?! :( =(
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kikay_girl]BYE, moderators. :][/quote] two mods has gone in two weeks.. =(
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I think I will be the next one. :lol: :crybaby: Goodnight.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh no xave yer not!!! =D geez... =(
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]I think I will be the next one. Goodnight.[/quote] go to hell dude.. :lol: i'll kill ya if it happen.. :mad:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:18

[ 9 queries - 0.067 second ]
Privacy Policy