• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^ so what would be the index used for? :paranoid: btw,,what this note mean? :lol: [quote]Note: [b]1st warning by xavierkym[/b][/quote]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

^ Maybe admin is planning something new in the /index.php :o [quote=KhErMiNaToR]btw,,what this note mean? :lol: [quote]Note: [b]1st warning by xavierkym[/b][/quote] [/quote] I dunno. xavierkym just gave me first warning. :crybaby: I think I'm gonna be banned in this forum. :wallbash:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Guys check this out. http://theftalk.com/ :drool: I loev you admin. :drool:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wow admin. That's Ajax. :):thumbsup:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Btw, if anyone here wants to make some banners for other subforums. Please PM me for the PSD file. :drool: I will make some banners for my moderated sections. :penguin:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I was like OMGZ :O inlove with the new page index. =D:thumbsup: Hey, is the featured ftalker random? :D -- Moderator's banner? How about the ftalk shirts (logo) hehe. -- I love teh admeen! :wow:
admin
» FTalkManiac

waaaaaaa the index page was using ajax to fetch latest posts, it looked cool because new posts were displayed in real time. :D but with hundreds of online users the ajax script raped the server, so i had to remove it. :angry: @bob yeah its random
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah its totally cool admin!! i love it!!! wicked!! :wow: :cool:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: can we have admin's avatar permanently on the featured members list? :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:drool: OMG i saw the index page right after i log-in and i was like :O. dang very nice admin!! youre the man!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Haha yeah, ure right. [b]HE'S THE MAN[/b] (bolded words. lol)

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2008-06-28 11:31:36)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

me four!!! :D admin is big time!!!! :O
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]but with hundreds of online users the ajax script raped the server, so i had to remove it. :angry:[/quote] ^ Lol to that post. Anyway, i loevd that Ajax fetcher =D:thumbsup: But, honestly FTalk is really big now admin and can have at least a post in every 5 minutes. I think we need a big and powerful server now. Just to avoid downtime and bandwidth. :eh: It's up to you though. [b]@offtopic[/b] I just don't get feruzz. He just left the backstage without telling us. But if it's a private matter I don't want to get involved. ;) Good luck to his career :lol::thumbsup: We loevd feruzz. :crybaby:

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-06-28 16:31:10)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]I just don't get feruzz. He just left the backstage without telling us. But if it's a private matter I don't want to get involved. Good luck to his career We loevd feruzz.[/quote] i saw he post some comment at eykalsyamim's page. he talk about that, but i thought it was a joke :o i missed my idol....... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

uhmm :( feruzz is my idol too..hes always been very helpful to us.. =( you guys didnt know the reason why he left? :paranoid:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Aw, i dunno that feruzz left the backstage. :| Geez, he`s one of the best mod here.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Feruzz is one of teh miracles in ftalk. Too bad he left us. :wallbash: [quote=meng.o3]:arrow: can we have admin's avatar permanently on the featured members list? :lol:[/quote] Permanently! =D:thumbsup:
admin
» FTalkManiac

It's his own will that he resigned as a moderator. I thought he already told everyone before he informed me. If you want to know the exact reason then ask him directly. :) [quote=xavierkym]But, honestly FTalk is really big now admin and can have at least a post in every 5 minutes. I think we need a big and powerful server now.[/quote] Yeah but bigger server means bigger cost :D. I'll upgrade the server later when the time and $$$ allow me. Btw, currently friendstertalk is hosted on a dedicated box from softlayer. The server spec: - quad core xeon 3220 - 4gb ddr2 ram - 4 x sata II harddisk (raid 10) I think the bottleneck is on the harddisk because sata is not that fast esp. for database intensive I/O like in a forum. [quote=meng.o3]can we have admin's avatar permanently on the featured members list?[/quote] no way, it will only scares everyone :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: no it won't :D we sooo love it! :lol: right sis zeee :wow:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]no way, it will only scares everyone :D[/quote] your avatar look a like my neighbour :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:14

[ 9 queries - 0.197 second ]
Privacy Policy