• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Actually I showed that xss hole to Markyctrigger and he said it will be effective if it has iframe tag.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-11 12:29:07)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=eehjhay]Actually I showed that xss hole to Markyctrigger and he said it will be effective if it has iframe tag.[/quote] wew..:D :D oke my bro..=) Hopefully Markyctrigger will find a new linker that compatible in all browsers through the hole..:)

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2008-06-11 12:35:51)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hmm.. They have reserved linkers. Don't worry dude :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hello guys, sorry for not being online this past few days.. Y'know, im a hard working student. lolengs! :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ very good boy james. :D i felt bad yesterday, a very fugly day yesterday. sh*t those stupid highschoolers they don't have control over themselves. :wallbash: <--- sorry for the off topic. hehe. you need not to reply this.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Actually I showed that xss hole to Markyctrigger and he said it will be effective if it has iframe tag.[/quote] Well, I also thought of embedding the iframe tag. But Friendster filtered it. :wallbash: Anyway, here's another hole. Which allows you to make an alert box. I think this is also considered as an Iframe technique because the script is from a .html file. Try to put this in your media box: <">Tested in Firefox, I'm not sure in IE. You can even use it as a comment :lol:

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-06-12 18:39:09)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Happy birthday LOIS! :norose::norose:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^woah. you're so late. you didn't bother to greet me last last day. =( anyway. there's so many nonsense threads in fphils. So I decided to close them all. :wasted:
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ mizel - thanks! missed u too! @ meng - really? [i]astig![/i] who do you think will listen to our station? hehehe. :D @ all - whazzup guys? ej, pls don't retire..
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]Y'know, im a hard working student. lolengs! :lol:[/quote] ahehe weeee :lol: aight ill believe you dadi james :D ahehe gud pm to all ;)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: none maybe? haha..and the AUSG election process is also new
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^how new? the last tym i was there it was computerized.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: the AUSG officers will come from RSO presidents and only RSO pres will nominate and vote for them and CSG will come from VP externals..
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^how corny, [i]"sila sila lang nageenjoy"[/i] hehehe. who implemented that? and why? hehe.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [i]"kami kami lang nageenjoy"[/i] haha it's atty. babista, the new osa director.. ediba there's a few people participating in the elections.. it's just a test anyway.. maybe next year back to the traditional.. aniwei..wen r u goin to visit adu? :eh:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]ahehe weeee :lol: aight ill believe you dadi james :D ahehe[/quote] waa u must really believe me. =D @ate ganda: Welcome back ate! labyu!
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ I visited AdU last May hihihi... Next time I'll inform you of my AdU visitation hahaha. Wat year [i]kanangaba[/i]? :idea:Based on what i see on the forum, it's n0t a good sight that mods are fighting. Please be understanding and be patient. It looks like most of you are hot headeds waiting to explode with just one bad comment from another mod? I just want to support my friend, James, he maybe is not the perfect guy we know but in this case I'll take his side. And he isn't what others are saying what he is. Please think things out before posting them. Hopefully things will clear out soon.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]waa u must really believe me. =D[/quote] waaah now i wanna change my mind :lol: ahehe... :paranoid: :P [quote=meng.o3]none maybe? haha..and the AUSG election process is also new[/quote] waaah new? in what way siz meng?[i] bakit kung kelan wala na ko sa adu tsaka nila inaayos ng inaayos un amf :lol: [/i] :wallbash:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-14 21:51:24)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]siz tinay[/b] hows work? thanks for the time .. :lol: twas so boring when you txted .. :D ily :rose: [b]ALL[/b] imy all.. sorry i wasnt OL for quite a while.. school.. argh sucks but i cant do anything with it.. have to study.. dont wanna fail again.. :wallbash: [b]anyway, i apologize for any negative behavior i showed...[/b] i read the other thread.. anyway.. i wont react already.. its about time to put the issue to rest.. i think everybody's moving on .. [b]tay james and fafeng harvz[/b] i read the GMs .. :o hope you two are ok now.. :| anyway.. no matter what.. i wont take sides between the two of you.. i lurve you both :P imy :rose:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-06-15 05:01:51)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Awtz. There's a member who pm'ed me this: [quote]haha antanga mu. u sound so proud. try mu manuod ng intrview wth d vampz sumthn like tht bk mlmn mu sagot sa tnong mu alinganga[/quote] I really felt so bad right now. I don't even know her. T.T [I didn't do anything to her.] =(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:55

[ 9 queries - 0.683 second ]
Privacy Policy