• ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

[quote=xavierkym]He posted that last May 10. So he said 1 - 2 Weeks. Hmhm.. The 24th is already the 2nd week. :o I hope your shirts aren't lost. :wallbash:[/quote] i stole 'em all... =D=D=D=D you'll recieve nothing...=D=D bad me...:wallbash:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Must kill mail man! [img]http://www.anikaos.com/0002-anime/naruto_characters/kyubi.gif[/img] If they stole the t-shirt. [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/moqueurs/190.gif[/img] Me want my teeee's!! :crybaby: :wallbash: [img]http://www2.shoutmix.com/smileys/cry.gif[/img] Anyway guys how's your last days of summer? [img]http://forums.bleachportal.net/images/smilies/doindadomodance.gif[/img] [spoiler] Enrolling is a pain in the... [/spoiler] [spoiler] neck. [/spoiler] [spoiler] And you though I was gonna say. Enrolling is a pain in the is a pain in the ass. That's why you checked this spoiler. :lol: [/spoiler]

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-05-22 12:10:57)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: wish i have now my shirt..:eh:

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-05-22 13:10:52)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

take a look at my avatar,,, bwahahahahha....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: dont be jealous...okeh??:eh:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: waaaaaaaaaaa :crybaby: imma hunt mr. mailman :crybaby:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

bwahahaha i receive the tshirt already! hahahahaha Thanks bram! :D The post lady thought im an indonesian! :lol: -- omg! its a fit one! i could chose to have M instead of S. hehehe

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-05-22 19:33:14)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ wahahaha.. congrates to u bro..:lol::thumbsup:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: waaaaaa :crybaby: phil...what happened to the postmen :wallbash: hmmmm maybe pengui chased them away :penguin: :o
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:crybaby: im so jealous with eejhay and kher?? :(
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

geez...ill wait for mr mailman/postman uhmm until next month yeah next month.. :crybaby: huhu same wd siz mizel :crybaby: lolengz gud am guys :)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Many people asked me for this album from Paramore. It's called [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Summer_Tic_EP][b]The Summer Tic (Tour EP)[/b][/url] Here is the [b]TRACK LISTING:[/b] 1. "Emergency" - 4:03 2. "Oh, Star" - 3:47 3. "Stuck on You" - 4:27 4. "This Circle" - 4:05 The Emergency Version here is a hard metal Version. With Josh Farro's screams. =D:thumbsup: Oh, Star and This Circle are songs from Paramore and very rare to find. =):thumbsup: You might wanna grab the chance by [url=http://rapidshare.de/files/39508322/Paramore_-_The_SummerTic__Tour_EP_.zip.html][b][Downloading the Album Free][/b][/url] For Just 26 MB :o Sponsored by xavierkym ;)

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-05-24 11:14:16)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]1. "Emergency" - 4:03 2. "Oh, Star" - 3:47 3. "Stuck on You" - 4:27 4. "This Circle" - 4:05[/quote] I have those except fo the one with the scream version. Thanks xav. =) BTW should I keep this topic locked? http://theftalk.com/t32797-A-Z-Music-Artists.html Just read my reason on the thread.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah. Keep it locked Ephe. There will be "Most Repeat Artist". :lol:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Omg! So many ppl auditioning. Im soaking wet cos of d rain. Gudlak 2 me
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

So you follow the audition Harvii? :eh: Gambatte~
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hows everyone?! im sorry i cant be OL that often nowadays.. we dont have net and my dad wont reconnect it yet coz according to him we'll move to our new house by the end of the month.. i'll try to be OL though.. mishu guys! :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Haha. I'm currently editing the CSS of FriendsterTalk using Web Developer. :lol: I hope we are able to submit some CSS Themes for FTalk. :idea: [i]edited..[/i] Co-mods. Some of you are not posting in the banned members thread anymore. :/ Also, some mods do not zap reports.. :wallbash: Please. =):thumbsup:

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-05-25 10:58:09)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: >_< sooo sorry for not zapping reports..i'm still having summer classes...and i'm still working on my documentation to be passed tomorrow. i checked on the reports page and it's a total disaster... - zapped everything i can handle.. Calling the attention of Indonesia and Television moderators...:penguin:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I want my t-shirt..i'm scared..Philippines too corrupt .. and maybe a mailman stole it.. huhu..
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]Calling the attention of Indonesia and Television moderators...:penguin:[/quote] I'm here. I wake at 7 am. Waa. Reports zapped! :penguin: [b]Bob[/b] Wow. I wonder if the plane - which bring the Tee's- has been hijacked. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It seems that posts in other topics in this section are off-topics so I created this thread. We can talk about anything here. Anything which are not related to other topics in this section. Talk abo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:16

[ 11 queries - 0.553 second ]
Privacy Policy